Chapter 3: Gown

It was night time, the lights were already out and I couldn't sleep, I saw Ms. Florenza struggling to take a rest.

"Oh, why you're still awake dear? It's already 1:30 in the morning'

She asked politely, sitting up from her bed.

"I don't know Ms. Florenza, But I couldn't sleep... I couldn't understand why others said that Ms. Lady Tremaine is wicked, I mean she is kind.. Sweet and She's a loving mother."

"Oh trust me dear, before you came here, she was yelling at everybody who gets her way. I'm surprise she became nice to you earlier."

"Hey, Ms. Florenza? Do you have- Well have any idea about the forbidden corridor?..."

I ask her, wanting to recieve some hints about what is inside that forbidden corridor Ms. Lady Tremaine had said yesterday.

"Well, I certainly do not know dear, ever since I worked here, there was already a forbidden corridor. Which later on she wouldn't dare anyone to unlock it."

After a few minutes of Stony silence, she said.

"I am getting tired dear, I am head off to sleep now, Have a good night, Francette."

She says, laying her back on the mattress.

"Goodnight, Ms. Florenza."

I smiled, and I also decided to sleep.

The next day

I woke up by 6:30 in the morning and since the breakfast starts at 7:30, I decided to do the laundry manually.

I got to the backyard, and got a basin and a bucket full of water and toss their clothes in.

While I was washing the clothes, I saw Ms. Lady Tremaine who looks furious about me and had her one hands on her waist and the other hand is on the side.

"Do your job, Francette, after that, cook us some food. I want those food from yesterday."

She says coldly as she left the backyard not saying anything.

She's cold.

After doing the laundry, I went straight to get the eggs from the chickens, after that I went inside together with the other maids.

"Goodmorning!"

I say cheerfully as I help them get ready for the breakfast for the three Queens in the house.

"You must be happy today, Ms. Francette."

It was Lydia.

"Oh yes, Ms. Lydia, I really am.."

I say with a happy sigh, and decided to cook their food.

"Mind if I try, Ms. Lydia?"

"Oh no, go ahead, I want you to tell me what does it taste like."

She smiled, I grabbed a spoon and had a taste.

"It tastes good, Ms. Lydia, I'm sure Ms. Lady Tremaine, Ms. Drizella and Ms. Anastasia will like it!"

I say, complimenting her cooking.

"Okay, now let's get ready, Let's serve this to them."

She says as she gets a tray.

I fixed the food on the tray and with a deep breath, I went out to lay their foods on the table.

"Good Morning, Ms. Lady Tremaine."

I say giving her a curtsy and then her food.

"Good Morning, Ms. Drizella."

I say to her, doing the same thing I did to Ms. Lady Tremaine

As I was about to greet Ms. Anastasia, I was taken a back by her sudden voice.

"Oh my god! There is a ball next week! Mother, can I come?."

Anastasia asked her mother, and I just layed her food in. Not saying goodmorning.

"Hm, Francette, do you know how to sue a dress?."

She asks me, her one finger is on her chin, being curious

"O-oh yes, Ms. Lady Tremaine, I do.."

"Very well, give us the best, Beautiful dress that you can make."

She say as she eats her food, she was still somehow cold and her eyes are filled fury.

She standed up and goes to her room. I decided to get the sue machine and decided to start from scratch.

After for a few hours of Designing, and many failed attempts, I'm finally finished. I decided to show this to Lady Tremaine.

It was a green dress that for sure will suit Ms. Lady Tremaine and I matched it off with a little 3 feathers for the head dress.

I took a deep breath, and while I was about to go upstairs, I saw Ms. Lydia.

"Oh hello dear- oh my gosh! That dress is beautiful! Who's it for?"

She asked, staying her gaze in the gown that I made.

"It's for lady Tremaine, Ms. Lydia, she's going to the ball and she wants a beautiful dress, I hope she'll like this.."

I say in negative thoughts.

"Oh she will!"

She paused for a while and then continued.

"I must go now, dear, have a nice one."

She say as she smiles, I just nodded my head and went upstairs.

I knock at her door.
No response.
I knock at her door twice.

"Come in."

She coldly says, I opened the door quietly and closed it after.

"Oh, Francette, What brings you here, Dear?"

"Well, hello there, Ms. Lady Tremaine, I designed a dress a few hours, and the outcome of the dress is this."

I say handing to her the gown, her eyes were widen as she saw the green dress.

"My, My! This is beautiful!"

She says loudly and proud, I smile at her words.

"If I may. Can I suggest one thing, Ms. Lady Tremaine?"

I ask, she looks at me and then nods

"Go ahead."

"Well, since this is a green dress, I say there is also a head dress which are colored feathers."

I paused for a while and get the 3 feather, and showed it to her

"I was, maybe wondering if you could use this as a headdress and for you to be more professional looking."

I look at the surroundings and saw a hand-held fan that is green

"Maybe you can use this also.."

I say, getting the hand-held fan and handed to her, she smiled wildly.

"You are so clever, dear. And yes, the design is already good. Make sure to keep it safe."

She said, I nodded my head and went straight to the door.

"Have a nice one, Ms. Lady Tremaine."

I say, she nodded her head and I got out of her room

She liked the dress.

To Will Be Continued Next Chapter