"first of all dad knows that I'm here.... About mom i told her i will be visiting my college friend who lived here.. it's easy... Second we are going for Kim's reception party dad told me take you too.. They will meet us straight there.. no worries.. Felix's exclaimed jumped on kitchen counter to sit.. Jimin teared up hearing about it..

"Dad told you to take me... Jimin asked with trembling voice cant wait to meet his dad no matter if he will talk to him or not.. "but yoon didn't told me about we are going to party...jimin turned fully at felix direction wiping the plates with towal while putting them on shelfs.

"come on minni hyung.. Your husband didn't tell you but your handsome admirer has invited you several times in an hour so get ready.. Felix teased him referring to jungkook who told him to come over and over again..

"Let me do your makeup I'll make you look like princess...because he has to you somewhere at night right.? Jimin look at his face which is showing something mischievous plan.. He will not going to trust him..

"stop your drama and let me do my house works peacefully.. i have so many things to d...his voice cut off by yoongi who came in kitchen with stressed guilty face...

"he is right... You are coming with us to the jeon jungkook reception party... So get ready at 5:00....he said without making eye contact with Jimin...yet he felt a burning glare on him by none other than his wife's bold brother who knows his secret... "A.. and mom will come home tonight she called me to inform.. She and mrs wang going for shopping and then small kitty party..so she told me to said you enjoy the party minni...jimin was about to say something but he spoke again in rush as if he knew what Jimin's want to asked.. "i gone to meet some of my friends and did my breakfast with them.. You don't have to worry about me.. I'm going to get ready you can carry on with your conversation.. Bye.. He flashed them a small smile before disappearing away from their eyes...jimin saw he is not looking well Is it because of him.. He looked worriedly to staire...

"let's go minni hyung it's a 2:00 ..we only have a 3 hours to get ready... Jimin glance at the clock and wide his eyes.. Time flies so fast with his brother childish talks.. Let Felix's to drag him towards his room..

"oh my god why I'm nervous lets hope for best... Jimin said putting his hand on his heart which is beating so fast in his ribcage...

.

.

.

.

Jungkook stopped his car at the parking lot of Kim's mansion.. He went to the front garden where party being arrange.. But to his surprise, everything was already done.. The garden is glowing with pink light's on the trees.. A Pink flowers path for made for guest...a big dinning table at the side of garden also decorated with pink flowers... And most important part of party is dance floor which theme was also pink... He smiled remembering his wifey's favorite color... So this is as per as on queen's wish... He get impressed by the party planning... Walking a little forward he saw his so called father in law is talking with old ass men's like him.. he dont have mood to hear his useless things. So he turned his foot towards main door to living room and as he thought he is not that lucky...

When he saw his rude arrogant mother-in-law is killing him with her eyes... he isn't scared of her..this is his politeness that he respects them both..

"where were you my son is worried about you and you were busy in dirty bussiness.. can't you remember that night is for you both... go get ready.. he will meet in party... Jungkook expression his hard eyes were getting red from anger.. He nodded fisting his hand's as hardly as he could containing his anger or else he couldn't control himself to make her eat his bullet...