CHAPTER 17

2000plus words so please vote cause I took a lot of efforts to write this part.  I uploaded this part nevertheless, target hasn't been completed in the previous part

Target: 450 plus likes

Desi marriage or royal marriage?

Zade Meadows or Aaron warmer?

Boy bestfriend or girl bestfriend

_______________________________________

As the dawn breaks, the radiant sun peeks above the horizon indicating a new day casting it's golden hue over the city of Pune.

Sun rays peeked into the windows disturbing Adhya's sleep and reminding her it's the new day.

She growled and opened her eyes, adjusting to the light. After a while, she was wide awake and looked beside to see her daughter sleeping peacefully while looking at her pout, she remembered Adhvik cause he pouts Just like her.

Like father like daughter

I looked at the time to see it's 5.30 and Today it's going to be a hectic day as it is Rihana's haldi ceremony.

I walked to bathroom like a zombie to do my business shower and after few minutes, I emerged out of the bathroom in towel wrapped around me tightly and looked at the clock to see it's 6.15.

I heaved heavily and took my suitcase to find my yellow saree.

I was disturbed by a phone call and I immediately knew it was Adhvik.

I took the call and I heard his morning voice which didn't forget to send a zap to my pussy.

"Good morning" he wished me in his morning voice

"Good morning ji" I wished him back.

"What are you doing Adhya?" He asked me.

"Just now showered and now I am finding my dress" I told him.

"Ohho" he replied nonchalantly.

"When are you coming ji?" I asked him

"Day after tomorrow" I replied him

"Oh" I mouthed him in a sad tone.

"I am missing you already" I muttered to myself.

"I heard you Adhya and I too miss you don't worry when we meet I will show you how much I missed you with my tongue" he said shamelessly while I blushed at his no filter words.

"Ji I have to get dressed,so bye" i told him.

"Adhya?" He called me.

"Ji" I replied

"Don't tell me you are just in towel" he questioned me while I flustered at his words.

"Ji" I whined

"Yes or no?" He asked me

"Yes" i replied him shyly and he muttered something incoherent words.

"I would prefer you to do this even at our home cause you always emerge out of the bathroom fully dressed and I sometimes curse myself for having a wardrobe inside my bathroom itself " he told me shamelessly

"Bye ji I have to go" I told him in a train speed and hung up.

I draped myself into a yellow saree and went to vanity table to get ready.