CHAPTER 7

Not Edited so kindly avoid grammatical mistakes
"Adhya," he called out to me, but I chose to ignore him, focusing intently on folding the clothes in front of me.

"Adhya," his voice softened, but still, I offered no response.

Growing irritated, he called my name again, his tone now tinged with annoyance.

His frustration was evident as he ran his hands through his hair, a habit he often resorted to when agitated.

Finally, he took a seat beside me, his presence demanding my attention.

"Adhya, answer me, or I'll show you just how mercilessly I can make you beg," he threatened, a smirk playing on his lips as he noticed my widened eyes.

"What?" I snapped, my anger palpable in my voice.

"Let me explain," he said calmly, his expression unreadable as I hummed in response, reluctantly giving him my attention.

"What you saw was just a misunderstanding. I tripped over her, and it made me hover above her, but I would never cheat on you," he explained earnestly, his words dripping with sincerity.

I nodded in response, silently conveying my trust in him.

"Adhya, use your words. The world won't come crashing down if you communicate with me. I've noticed that I'm the person you talk to the least," he said, his tone tinged with a hint of sulkiness.

His sudden confession left me feeling mortified.

"Yes, I understand ji," I stammered, my face flushing with embarrassment.

"For goodness' sake, Adhya, I don't know when you're going to stop calling me 'ji'," he exclaimed with a sigh, his frustration evident.

"Ruhani left," he informed me, and a wave of relief washed over me as the bitch left

I nodded in response.

"I'll be in the study, I have some work to do. If you need anything, just call me," he said, his tone businesslike.

"Of course, attending to your second wife is crucial," I muttered under my breath.

"She's my first wife, Adhya," he corrected me, earning a sharp glare from me.

"I'll kill you if you tell me she's your first wife or your first love," I retorted, my jealousy bubbling to the surface.

"Of course she's my first love," he teased, provoking me further.

"Oh really? Then go to your first love, from now on fuck her, not me," I snapped, emphasizing the word 'fuck'.

He looked horrified as I stormed out of the room in a sulk.

"No, it's not fair, Adhya!" he shouted after me.

"Everything is fair," I shot back, refusing to be swayed by his pleading.

He slumped, defeated, as he received a business call, while I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish behavior. Sometimes, it felt like I was handling three babies at once.

_______________________________________
Today, Vihan was insistent on going to the park, his puppy-dog eyes and adorable pout that made me give in.

As soon as we stepped into the park, Vihan dashed off with unbridled excitement, his antics bringing smiles to both mine and Vrihanika's faces.

"Vihan, it's getting late, and we need to head home," I gently reminded him after what felt like ages of play.

"Just 5 more minutes, Mumma," he pleaded, his tiny fingers buried in the sand.