one

season 1, episode 1

season 1, episode 1

"You know, I'm tired of staying at this motel", Eloise complained, "Why do you punish me with uncomfortable beds? Can't we just stay at the boarding house?"

"Stop whining honey, Zach is staying there and we both know he's not my biggest fan", Damon said.

"Wow, Damon Salvatore has haters, who would've thought?" Eloise teased, "I think I'm the only person who tolerates you".

"Oh shut up, no one tolerates you either except me ", Damon said, "Now come on, let's go grab a bite"

They both took their jackets and walked out of the room.

*༺☆༻*

"My boots are getting all muddy", Eloise pouted as she stopped by a tree to clean her boots and complain.

"Then you shouldn't have brought them princess, it's the woods, what did you expect?", Damon asked.

"Well when you said grab a bite, I thought you meant hamburgers or something, not people passing by", Eloise sighed, "Great, now I'm craving a burger"

"Have I ever told you you talk too much?" Damon asked.

"You're mean when you're hungry ", Eloise said, "Now shut up, I hear a car"

Damon rushed to stand in the middle of the road as the car came closer and suddenly Damon was hit by the car, Eloise tried to hold back her laugh as she watched.

The guy in the car stepped out to check if the person he hit was okay, as he checked Damon's pulse Damon grabbed him by the neck and bit him.

Eloise watched as the girl in the car stepped out and waited for Damon to drop the guy on top of the car, once he did and the girl ran, Eloise caught her and bit into her neck.

"Okay, now that we're done, could we order burgers or something?", Eloise asked while cleaning her mouth from the blood.

"Fine princess,  your wish is my command", Damon said while making a reverence.

"Thank you, handsome " Eloise said while laughing, "Let's go you idiot".

*༺☆༻*

The next day had been pretty boring considering Damon went out while Eloise stayed watching crappy tv.

So that's where she was now, lying on a shitty bed in her pajamas and trying to find something interesting on the tv.