part two

( TW my own head Canons are in this like Richie being depressed and my personal favorite Richie having diabetes)

3 PERSON POV

Richie groans as he rolls out of bed exhausted he didn't get much sleep last night he never does so his used to it once he's awake enough to get up off the floor he makes his way to the bathroom turning off the shower as he waits for the water to heat up checks his blood sugar *1.8* "shit I'm low" he grumbles (I have no idea how diabetes works so please correct me T^T) he takes a appie juice from under the sink he always keeps juice in every room Just in case by time his done drinking it the water is warm so he hops in he takes a 25 minute long shower any longer and his dad would kill him he drys himself off then gets dressed he has on a plan White T-shirt Blue jeans and a Hawaiian shirt on he thinks he looks cool but he looks kinda dumb but in a cute way he walks out of his room and downstairs his dad nowhere to be seen his mom passed out naked and drunk on the couch he didn't even notice he was so used to it he grabs his school bag and leaves for school.

227 words

I absolutely suck at punctuation again don't be scared to correct me I'm not a writer 😭

Love
Ash