12

mariahs point of view.

maybe I wasn't ready to talk to her, but now I am. I think I've cried all the tears I could, and being back in Atlanta really brought back memories.

I've finally finished my song with the help of star, Alex, and Simone and I'm feeling better that I got it off my chest.

I didn't know it would affect me this much, but my heart feels sunken and empty, I think about her so much I can't even hide it. I was on her instagram live, on a fake page and someone in the comments asked her if she missed her ex and she didn't hesitate to shake her head no.

And it's not like we haven't seen eachother, we always have group hangouts. But she just refuses to acknowledge me, although when we're close there is a lot of tension and it makes my heart beat so fast it's ridiculous.

But I have started therapy and it's helped with my feelings a lot.

Gio's point of view

today, me and the group are gonna hang out.

Mariah always acts like she doesn't see me when we all hang out, it's not annoying because—I guess I get it. I can't look at her either because everytime I do I get flashbacks of how we used to be, when we were Inlove. Not saying I don't love her anymore because I do, and I can tell we still have that connection with eachother.

But I don't know why she walked away and didn't except my apology when I was tryna be mature and apologize for what I did.

And I definitely know what I did was wrong and why and how it was wrong, that's why I hold myself accountable.

Tonight Crete is going to the club, we're all meeting at boats house.

I get ready and put on my outfit before spraying my fragrance on, its changed since me and Mariah have been apart cause it reminded me too much of her.

MARIAHS POINT OF VIEW