part 2

touch me - Victoria Monet, [REMIX] ft.kehlani

-instead of Victoria and kehlani it's gonna be Mariah and gio singing it. Mariah on victorias part and gio on kehlanis 😛-

- skip to when they wake up and mariah goes and showers at like 6am but she doesn't wake gio up yet because she knows how she gets if you wake her up too early , then Mariah gets dressed and plays with miso downstairs for a while before making tea.

Mariah's outfit with some slides since gio said she can have a calm fit.

- gio wakes up and no one is beside her so she checks her phone then goes downstairs.

Mariah: hey babyy you're finally awake. *she goes and hugs gio*

gio: yeah good morning *she hugs back smiling* well ima go get ready

Mariah: okayy I'll make you tea when you're done.

- gio goes upstairs and does her morning routine

gios outfit .

- Mariah finishes the tea and sits it on the island then gio walks downstairs.

Mariah: the honey is right there if you want some.

gio: ofc, thank you beautiful *she sits down at a stool then she pours the honey in the tea and mixes it with her little spoon then takes some sips*

mariah: mhm *she takes her cup and goes and stands behind gio with her hand on gios waist*

gio: damn you smell good. *she smiles*

mariah: you do too *she finishes her tea and puts her mug in the sink*

- gio does the same then mariah picks up miso and gio gets all of their bags. then she opens the door for miso and Mariah and sits the bags in the trunk then hops in the car.