9

The girls have a few drinks, now they're dancing together to the music.

"let's dance like star!" Simone yells out smiling as her eyes are low from how much she drank.

"what do you expect? I'm white!" Star laughs as she keeps dancing.

Mariah laughs too as she bends over and twerks a little while Alex catches it.

"I have an idea!!" Star says to the girls.

"what is it?" Alex asks.

"we should sing a song!" Star suggests making them all look at her. "Does that not sound fun?"

"it does.. but we're drunk as fuck." Mariah says laughing.

"our voices still sound good tho." Simone shrugs.

"you're right.." Alex says.

"so y'all are down?" Star says looking at everyone.

"what song?" Mariah jokingly rolls her eyes.

Simone shakes her head "nah im sorry y'all know what happened last time."

"don't be sorry simone" Mariah sticks her bottom lip out jokingly before hugging Simone and Simone hugs her back.

simone laughs.

Alex nods. "I'll sit out with Simone."

star rolls her eyes "fuck you all!" She says jokingly.

Mariah laughs "cmon lets pick a song."

Mariah and star walk to the dj and tells him to cut the music when they walk onto the stage.

"we're gonna do unlove you, I'll walk on stage first and do my part thenn you walk on as you start singing your part." Star explains to Mariah.

Mariah nods as star grabs a mic and walks onto stage and they music shuts off and a spotlight shines onto the stage.

"everyone stfu." Star says in the calmest, softest way possible making a couple people chuckle.

"today I'll be singing a song my mother made, it's really nice tho. I think y'all will like it." Star laughs before sitting down at the piano. 

"are y'all ready?" star asks setting the mic up to where she can play the piano and sing into it.

the crowd says yes so star starts to play the piano.

star sings some of her part softly before it's Mariah's part.

"never thought in a million years things would changeee." star sings softly.

"tied to my heart, like a kite to a string i'd follow you where the wind would blow." Mariah sings as she walks onto the stage focused on star.

"we were something but you were fronting... now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you outta my head." Mariah sings

"baby I tried but I can't unlove you, you know you got your hooks in my soul.." star sings as she looks at Mariah like she's about to cry.

"feels like I'm dying slowly because you, and your love will never let me go.." Mariah sits down by star as she rubs her back.

"I keep turning the page," star sings quietly since her tears start to fall.

"and I turned out the lights." Mariah says wiping stars tears.