part 4

- gio and Mariah wake up and get dressed at 6:00-7:00 then they go get koda and kayaire. To take them to school, now they are all in the car together otw to the kids school.

gio: yo, do y'all want donuts

kayaire: yes please

koda: mhm *he says rubbing his eyes still kinda sleepy*

Mariah: awhh y'all are so cute, do y'all gotta be walked in to the school.

kayaire: no they come get us from the car

- koda dozes off so they just let him sleep.

- gio pulls up to the donut place

gio: what kind of donuts do y'all want

kayaire: pink sprinkles and icing, and koda usually just gets glazed.

gio: alright, ma you want something

Mariah: could you just get me an orange juice

gio: yeah

mariah: thank you baby

- gio runs in to get the donuts and drinks, she gets a coffee, she hands the donuts and chocolate milk to the kids then she hands Mariah her orange juice and takes a sip of her coffee before starting to drive.

koda: oh, thank you *he says picking up his donut*

gio: ofc

mariah: don't be falling asleep in class koko *she says laughing*

- they all laugh then they pull up at the school and the teacher comes and opens the door for koda and kayaire

koda: see you later guys *he says hopping out*

gio: see ya

kayaire: byeee

Mariah: bye y'all

- the teacher closes the car door back.

gio: is there anything you wanna do today?

mariah: i lowkey wanna chill and smoke..

gio: okay *she rubs Mariah's thigh* these kids stressed you out? *she laughs softly*

mariah: naa I just wanna chill with you fr *she laughs a bit too and gives gio a kiss on the cheek*

*they finally get out the drop off line and start on their way home*

- gio parks in her drive way and goes to open the door for Mariah but when the door opens Mariah pulls her in for a kiss and they start a kinda heated make out then gio rubs her hands up Mariah's body .

mariah: mm baby let's go inside . *she smirks a little*

gio: okay mama

- they go inside and immediately start kissing again. then gio pats Mariah's butt so they stop.

gio: cmon baby, what do you wanna do today?

mariah: uhh well we can hang out with everyone since our trip is tomorrow..

gio: okay baby I'll text the gc

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.