[005 - USJ Incident]

Start from the beginning

"Hey you three."

Akira waved as she walked towards the three students.

"Akira! I didn't even notice you, are you alright? Kero!"

Tsu asked as Akira subtly blushed, and nodded. Afirming she was alright.

"So they've come for All Might huh?"

Akira pondered out loud. She needed to know how they were expected to defeat the All Might.

"Seems like it, but first we should focus on our situation."

Midoryia spoke up, catching everyone's attention. Akira agreed, that must've been a simple bluff, right..? As the four students talked to one another, they made notes that they didn't know whos quirk was what considering they put Akira and Tsu in a water themed area. They soon made a plan to try and escape the villians they were surrounded with. Mineta was freaking out and Akira was attempting to sooth him by telling him how it would be alright, which shockingly worked. As Mineta calmed down they attempted to plan, just moments before the attack on the boat. The plan was that Akira would use her heat to lift them up the ground, Tsu would hold onto them while Midoryia gave a boast, all while Mineta attacked the villians with his purple balls, making the villians confused. Akira secretly made a whirlpool and smirked proudly to herself. Eventually they landed on normal surface and Akira let them down gently. They silently hid behind a bush when their eyes widened at the sight of a creature destorying their teacher.

"Holy shit.."

Akira mumbled quietly, gasping at the sight. Suddenly the portal guy came back, speaking to a crusty looking human.

"Shigiraki, I let one of the teenagers go but for now Thirteen is out of commission."

'So he's Shigiraki.. huh?'

Akira thought as the bluette responded.

"Kurogiri! Damn it!"

So Kurogiri is the portal guys name, keep that in mind.

"But.. You remembered that the doctor mentioned some kids? I think they're students here. One was blonde with a dark blue and light blue jump suit while the other one had black and blonde streaks with a purple and black outfit. I suggest we forget about All Might and go for the kids we know are here."

Akiras breathing stopped. The three others looked at Akira in fear, Akira could only worry for her sister.

"No! We must killed All Might!"

Shigiraki stomped like a child not getting his way. Kurogiri nodded and looked around, thankfully not spotting the teenagers. Suddenly, a burst of purple flames came their way, but it attacked the creature that was attacking Aizawa.

"You don't touch my teacher.. ever again."

It was Hinaru, Akira tried to reach for her but was immediately pulled down as her eyes widened at her sisters entrance.

..Earlier with Hinaru..

"NO!"

Hinaru yelled as she clenched her fists. Of course they split her from Akira!