[002 - 1st day of UA high!]

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

April 14th 2164

"Akira! Hinaru! Wake your asses up! It's you're first day!"

Akira and Hinarus aunt, Kimiko yelled from the hall, their bedrooms on each side of her. Kimiko opens both doors seconds of eachother and they both slowly awake.

"Aunt Kim.. its five o'clock.. its not even six yet.."

Akira complained, but still hesitantly got up. Hinaru was still asleep as she agreed with Akira, it was way to early for this shit.

"Hinaru! You better get your butt up before I make you!"

Hinaru let out a tired sigh as she slowly but surely got up.

"Good, ill go make breakfast mk? Better be downstairs by six."

They both mumbled a 'yes Aunt,' and got ready for the day. Akira and Hinaru both took short ten minute showers. They both got out of their rooms at the same time and giggled at each others timings. They were both recommended at UA by Hawks, not based on favorites but based on how good their skills were. They both are highly trained students and both earned the recommendations, passing the recommendations with ease.

The two head downstairs together and immediately gasp at collecting times.

"Uncle Hawks!"

Despite hawks being more like a second father they called him an Uncle because it didn't feel right to call them a father when they already had one. Hawks smiled at the kids he saved countless years ago.

"Hey kids, just dropped by because I heard ya passed. Congratulations!"

He walked towards them as Akira smiled brightly and Hinaru gently let out a small smile that barely lifted her stern expression. Hawks gently patted their heads at the same time.

"I gotta go, but I was glad to be able to stop by."

He chuckled as they both nodded, saying their goodbyes. Hawks eventually left after a few minutes of talking with their Aunt when their actual Uncle came out.

"Hey you two! Ready for UA high?"

Their Uncle who was just recently married to their Aunt is a fashion desginer and owns a small fashion business. You know Hawks outfit? Yeah, he designed those. The business is usually made for Heros who didn't like their old costume desgins. Just a moment later, Yuki came out. Rubbing her eyes tiredly as she spoke.

"Are.. are you two leaving already..?"

She mumbled as she hugged her stuffed unicorn. Akira got down on one knee and patted the little girls head.

"We'll be back before you know it! Can you promise to be good for Aunt Kimiko and Uncle Hoshi?"

Yuki proudly nodded her head as Akira stood up. The family ate breakfast together and once done the two twins brushed their teeth, grabbed their bags and waved goodbye to their Aunt and Uncle, along with giving a small head pat to Yuki.

"Bye you two! Dont get into any fights!"

Akira chuckled, knowing she was meaning Hinaru who let out a playful scoff. They then left the house and started walking towards their future. What wrong could happen?