Chapter 5: Combat Training

Start from the beginning

Izumi: Thank you.

All-Might: YOU ALL LOOK GREAT IN YOUR HERO CLOTHES, ANYWAY, THERE WILL BE TWO VERSE FIGHTS, ONE TEAM WILL BE THE VILLAINS TEAM AND THE OTHER WILL BE THE HEROES, THE VILLAINS MUST KEEP A FAKE BOMB UNDER PROTECTION OR CAPTURE THE HEROES TEAM WHILE THE HERO TEAM MUST EITHER CAPTURE THE VILLAIN TEAM OR TOUCH THE BOMB, ANY QUESTIONS?

Ochaco: Last place will be kicked out?

All-Might: NO.

Iida: Are we going to choose our pairs?

All-Might: NO, THE PAIRS WILL BE DRAWN.

Iida: Why draw?

Izumi: Just think about it, we won't always work with people we know when we're heroes.

Iida: It's true...

Now the teams were

Team A Izuku Yagi and Seth Argent

Team B Gaius and Katsumi Bakugou

...

Team I Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida

Team J Izuka Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki

All-Might: TEAM "I" OF VILLAINS CAN ENTER, IN FIVE MINUTES TEAM "A" OF HEROES CAN ENTER.

Seth: Any plans?

Izuku: Katsuki has no idea who we really are, but knowing him, he'll probably try to come after us, so one of us distracts him, while the other looks for the bomb.

Seth: Right.

All-Might: THE TEAM OF HEROES CAN ENTER!

Izuku and Seth enter the building, it doesn't take long until Katsuki appears.

Katsuki: I found you!

He already launches an explosion, so Izuku and Seth dodge it by jumping to the side.

Izuku: You can go, I'll deal with him.

Seth quickly passes by Katsuki, who tries to stop him, but is hit by Izuku's flames.

Katsuki: HOW YOU...

Izuku wastes no time and punches Katsuki in the stomach.

Katsuki: AGH!

Izuku: Pathetic.

Meanwhile, Seth was looking for the bomb until he found Iida talking to himself near the bomb.

Iida: I told him not to go alone, but no, he left me here to keep the bomb alone...After mumbling he starts to act like he was a real villain, so Seth tells Izuku that the bomb was on the fifth floor, but he wouldn't have time to get there, so he would have to finish it alone.

Seth: Weaving.

He creates energy strands and manages to trap Tenya and goes towards the bomb to touch it, thus managing to finish the first test.

All-Might: THE TEAM OF HEROES WON!

They start to return and...

Katsuki: It's only over when I say it's over!

All-Migh: YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM LIKE THAT!

Katsuki: Not if he...

He was getting ready to pull a pin on his gauntlets, then Seth, who arrived at the scene, trapped his hand with the energy wires and Izuku punches him in the stomach again, which makes Katsuki faint.