Chapter 14: Is this a kabedon!?

Start from the beginning

I felt my soul faintly leaving my body because of the fear he is giving to me.

Although i was expressionless on the outside, i felt massive fear on the inside, so its normal for my body to shake from fear despite being expressionless.

I continued to lie to him.
"I-i don't know what your talking about.." I mumbled silently.

Hes eyes reverted in a much, much darker and colder way.
"Don't play dumb."

"I know you muttered my real name before you passed out on the ground at the school banquet." He spoke coldly.

'....?'
5 dots were spinning like a loading screen above my head.

'I..muttered your real name at the school banquet?' I thought.

The system who was still at the right side of my shoulder changed to the front of my face and texted;
[ Yup! You accidentally muttered kwan jihu's name! Thats why hes suspicious of you~ (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ ]

I stared at the system confusingly before jihu could reply.

"Oh. So you can see the system?" He replied as i instantly looked down at my feet.

My sweat was dripping and dripped to the bottom of my foot.

I was quiet for a while.

"Luckily,None of the students heard your name except me." Jihu muttered coldly as he stared.

"So.. explain... and answer my question, How did you know my real name?" He spoke as cold as before.

I was still silent.

To be honest... I was hesistant on telling him. I just don't actually like it if i tell anyone that im some reincarnater from another world and tell that this world is a novel. No! I literally don't like it. It's just simply annoying....
But in this situation, If i don't answer now, I might die single again!!

I drooped and sighed.

'I have no other choice...' I thought as I continued to stare at him.

I was serious, I don't have any excuses nor can i make up lies to escape this situation. If i do any of that, I don't know what the main protagonist would do to me.
Death maybe?

'The truth is the truth...' I thought.

"I am a reincarnater, just like you." I spoke staring at jihu.

"Huh.. I did expect you were." Jihu replied.

"But what i want to know is how you knew my REAL name." He spoke coldly.

I continued to speak like I ordered when he stared at me.

"I also read the novel."
I mumbled silently.

"You mean.. 'Lights awakening'? but what does it have to do with knowing my past-life name?" Jihu replied aggressively.

'Light's awakening' novel only mentioned Alexander Grace, Currently kwan jihu's name. If he ever mention a change on hes name inside the novel, the other characters would get suspicious, and might backfire the protagonist's plan.

So it was reasonable for him to get suspicion of me on how i knew hes name or something.

"It wasn't that novel, That novel never existed in my world."
I answered.

"What do you mean it doesn't exist? We both are from the same world aren't we?" Jihu spoke coldly yet confused at the same time.

"Maybe...probably.. but... you were the protagonist, jihu."
I muttered expressionlessly.