Chapter 21: Pool Party

Start from the beginning

You- I like the sound of that, what day works best for you guys?

April- I'm free all week.

Emma- no Fridays or weekends.

Ava- Mondays and Tuesdays are a no for me.

You- how about this Wednesday?

Emma- sounds good to me

Ava- same here

April- agreed

You- then it's settled, Wednesday will meet and chill by the pool.

You then put your phone down and looked back out onto the pool. There was much to do before Wednesday. Not to mention you hardly ever used the pool, just a jump or to back when the weather got warmer. You needed food, beverages, some floats, and maybe even some squirt guns and water balloons.

As your mind raced with thoughts, the door to the backyard opened and two boys came rushing out before jumping into the pool right in front of you. The water shot up out of the pool thankfully landing inches away from where you were laying. "Guys, be careful!" you shouted, not wanting to get wet.

"Sorry (y/n)" you heard from the pool. Two heads the poked out, only they were no longer boys, but electric eels. "But we needed a break from our-" Flotsam said before Jetsam added. "human selfs."

You sighed, there goes your quiet morning. You grab your phone and glance at the time, almost noon. Hearing your stomach growl, and with the eels not leaving anytime soon. You grabbed your book and phone before heading back inside. As you got up however, Pain and Panic both came rushing out and jumped into the pool. This time the water rushed and splashed all over you.

You stiffened as the cold water covered your body, you were freezing. Not only that but your book was dripping wet. At Least your phone was alright, with it being waterproof. But you favorite book? "Come on!" you shout in frustration.

"You alright (Y/n)" Pain questioned. From the pool he and panic surfaced, resting their arms on the edge.

You shake your head and look them dead in the eyes. "You both are gonna pay for this!" you mumble, shaking yourself and the book off before heading inside to change.

Upon entering the house, you passed several villains on your way to your room. Some laughed, some felt bad, but you didn't care. You just marched up to your room in an unhappy mood. You tossed your book into a small garbage bin in the corn of your room before quickly changing into a new outfit, t-shirt and shorts, before heading down to the kitchen for a bit.

In there you find Kronk and Silver getting stuff ready for dinner. Though it was only noon, it took a lot of prep to cook for 20+ people. Although they simply looked like they were talking when you entered.

"Hey fellas!" you greeted entering the kitchen.

"Hey (y/n)" they greeted.

You opened the fridge and pulled out a leftover roast beef sandwich you had gotten yourself the other day. You take a plate from one of the cupboards and place the sandwich on it. You then plop it into the microwave. As you did this, a thought popped into your head. You were gonna need food for the party, so maybe.

You turn to the two chefs. "Hey, can you guys make burgers?"

The two stopped the conversation and looked at you. "Burgers? Why is it one of the simplest dishes out there." Silver said.

"Why are you in the mood for some? I'm sure we can put it on the list-'' Kronk began but you stopped him. "No, not for dinner. I'm having some friends over on wednesday, we're gonna use the pool. I was thinking burgers were the easiest option and was hoping one of you could grill some up?"