Chapter 10: Academics part 1

(Thank you to @JaydenR_ for editing the chapters!)

You woke up and groaned as your alarm went off. You had had a long day yesterday, trying to make everyone pitch in around the house. But now it was Monday, the worst day of the week, especially this week. Today was the start of another dreadful academic week, how lovely. You hit the stop button on your phone and rubbed your eyes as you sat up. You climb out and grab a shirt and paints before getting ready in your bathroom. You then grab your backpack and head down to the kitchen to grab your protein drink. But you were surprised to find Kronk packing two lunchboxes on the counter.

"Morning y/n." He said placing one of your protein drinks inside.

"Hay Kronk, what are you doing?" You ask wondering why he had taken one of your protein drinks.

"Making lunches for you and Frollo." He said zipping them up and handing one to you. It was a gray lunchbox with blue trim.

"Thanks but what's inside?" You ask not sure if you would like it.

"Leftovers from last night. Some steak with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. Your energy drink is also in there."

"Yum, but you didn't have to do that."

"I know, but you hardly ever eat the school lunches, I just thought I would whip up something you would eat." He said with a smile as he finished packing frollos. Speaking of the devil, he also walked in, but it was not what you were picturing.

"Kronk that lunch box is almost ready. I've got to head off to work." He said coming into the kitchen. Only he was dressed in his purple and black robe. Inste he was in a black suit with a purple tie and white under shirt.

(Just the outfit

(Just the outfit. Ya I'm not good with finding faces)

He still looked like he was 60, his gray hair completely showing with his hat. Yet he looked way more handsome than he usually looked. If you didn't know better, you probably dismissed him as another man. Guess grimhilde and Ursula's potions do wonders for some people.

"Frollo, you look rather nice." You compliment him.

"Thank you y/n, I'm starting that teaching job today so I thought I looked the part."

"Well you sure do, and I wish you best of luck." You say you glance at the clock realizing you were running a bit late. "Alright I'm off, see you all when I get back." You shout before running out the front door.

You rush down to the bus stop and get on the bus just before it pulls away. Once at school you walk into a shop and notice your friends huddled against the wall. "Hey guys!"

"Hay y/n." April said.

"So what's happening over at your place?" Emma asked.

"Same old, same old, except yesterday they had me sign a contract."