Chapter 11: academic part 2

(@909DEMO909 and @Bjaygirl23 thanks for the ideas for this chapter and a future chapter.) (Thank you to @JaydenR_ for editing the chapters!)

You headed into the cafeteria, looking for your friends. You were full of emotion, hoping you were just hungry. Looking around, you found Deeno and Ellen sitting at a table with Tracy, another one of your friends who was in programming. You sat down between Ellen and Tracy and pulled out your lunchbox.

"Hay y/n, what's up?" Tracy asked.

"The sky." You say trying to let some humor out.

"Very funny." Deeno said sarcastically.

"You just came from the new English teachers class right?" Ellen asked.

"Yep, like Andrew told me this morning. Best of luck."

"That bad?" She asked

You nodded before mumbling "try living with them."

"Huh?" Tracy asked.

"Nothing." You say as loud as you open your lunchbox and take out a thermos and protein drink. You open it and smell the hot steak and potatoes inside. You grab the paper plate kronk packed and dump it out. You then begin to eat everything, except the mixed veggies which were at the bottom.

The rest of lunch you all sat and chatted with one another about your regular lives. Deeno was complaining about how awful physics is because of the boys. Ellen said she was going on vacation for her 18th birthday. And Tracy was telling them about how she won the school's basketball game last week. You weren't really paying attention though, since you were so busy scarfing down your meal. That is until you hear a high pitch scream.

"Snakes!" You all look up to see Spencer screaming like a girl as a pink and blue snake chases after him. "Get them away from me." He screamed as he dashed around the cafeteria.

Most kids got up on tables also screaming, others took out their phones and filmed the scenario. The staff in the cafe tried to go after the snakes but they were too fast and too clever.

You sighed as you got up from your seat.

"Y/n where are you doing?" Asked Ellen who was on the table with everyone else.

"I've got this." You mutter as you wait for Spencer to run by the table.

"Somebody help me!" He screamed as he tripped in front of your table. The two snakes were about to jump on him but you grab them. There was fire in your eyes as you grabbed them by their necks.

"both of you stop!" You shout at them.

They were hissing at you to let them go but you didn't care. They had been on top of you all day. And now Spencer was probably gonna go after you again.

"Somebody get the window." You say as one of the staff members gets the window.
You walk over and chuck them outside. "Stay out!" You shout before slamming the window shut.

You then hear cheers and applause from behind you. Majority of the kids were clapping and cheering for your name. Exsept spencer who had now gotten up off the floor.

"You did this!" He shouted, shutting up the applause.

"I did what?" You asked.

"You brought them into the school. You told them to chase me!" He said as he charged for you but you moved out of the way. He fell flat on his face and everyone laughed.

"How does it feel, Spencer? To be a laughing stock." You comment with a small smile as you walk back to your table.

"You're gonna regret this y/n, I promise!" He said as the bell rang.