Chapter 3: school friends and a sea witch.

(Thank you to @JaydenR_ for editing this chapter!)

The next morning you hear your alarm go off sharply at 6:30 in the morning. You mone as you hit the stop button on your alarm. The one thing you hated about high school was getting up early, but at least it wasn't as early as the regular high schoolers. Sitting up you let out a yawn before crawling out of bed.

Grabbing the first shirt and paints you can find, you head into your new bathroom to get ready befor heading downstairs. You head to the kitchen to grab a protein drink from the fridge as you did every morning.

"Morning y/n!" Iago said as you came into the kitchen.

You jump back, starteled by him. But gradually remember what had happened last night, though you dident exspect any of the villains to be up this early. "Hay iago, what are you doing up so early?" You ask him grabbing the protein drink from the fridge.

"Couldent sleep. New place and all, did I mention jafar a snorer to." Iago stated from the counter, crossing his wings.

You close the fridge and think for a minute "we'll if it's going to be a problem I'm sure we can figure out other arrangements. I mean hades completely remade my house so I'm sure we can get you a room to yourself."

Iago smiles "that would be lovely!"

You smile and then cross over to the kitchen drawer, pulling out a pen and pad of paper. On it you wright down your number with a small note reading "hay guys, I'm off to school. This is my number if you need to reach me. But please try not to call unless it's an emergency, thanks! And if anyone new shows up then can someone give them the spiel and hades, can you show them to there rooms. I'll be back around 3:20 ish.
P.S. don't brake or burn down the house!" You then put the spare cell phone next to the piece of paper.

"Think you can make sure they see the note?" You ask Iago. He nodded and you waved goodbye before heading out the door. Outside you take one quick look at the front of your house. Outside it looked like nothing had changed, except the gate that now surrounded the back yard. You shrug it off before making your way to the bus stop. You make it to the bus stop just as the bus pulls up.

Once at school you get off and rush inside to home room. In the small classroom know as the green room (cause it's painted green) you find your good friend Ava, April, and Emma.

"Hay guys!" You wave comeing into the room.

"Hay y/n, how you doing?" Ava asked.

You pull out your phone "you guys arnt gonna belive what happened last night!"

"What?" Emma asked.

you pull out your phone and show them a picture you managed to get when listening on there conversation last night. You then flip your phone around to show them. They all responded with shocked faces.

"Wow y/n, I dident know you could do photo shop so we'll." April responded.

"Photo shop, no this is real. They are real!" You point to the screen.

"Y/n, are you sure you dident hit your head or something?" Emma asked.

"No, you guys see the photo, this is all real. Hades showed up at my house right after school. Mal and jafar showed up and hour later, after hades remolded my home." You scroll though your photos and show the a few pictured you took of the new house.

Emma sighed and rolls her eyes. She looks at the picture of the house and then at you, shaking her head.
"Y/n, I honestly think you should talk to a doctor. Cause you really need to get that checked out. I mean you have pictures of things that are impossible. It makes no sense." Emma states looking up at you.