Episode 1 - Karma is a bitch

Authors note - hello everyone! So I've been working on a new fanfic and I thought you might like to read along with us! I will be taking requests for this book as it is episode based with an underlying storyline, just like the show! Enjoy x

WARNINGS: death, murder, paranormal, spirits, demons, bad language!

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

It was late on a Friday evening as Kayleigh and Charlotte were finishing up their makeup in their shared room at the sorority house, for the party tonight.

"Well... how do I look?" Charlotte says as she spins around so Kayleigh can evaluate her finished look.

Kayleigh thinks for a moment before she smirks as she speaks, "girl... if Brad doesn't absolutely crumble at the sight of you, I'll beat his ass!"

"Kayleigh Winchester!" Charlotte shouted as her mouth dropped open, "Brad has a girlfriend...and I told you," she stopped to smirk at her, "I'll never be the other woman."

Kayleigh burst into laughter as she laid down on the bed, snacking on some chips, "you know you'd jump on him if you had the chance."

"I would not!" Charlotte stopped as Kayleigh gave her look, "okay maybe I would." They both started laughing again.

"So... you said your brothers were in town." Charlotte said smiling at Kayleigh as she checked herself out in the mirror, "when do I get to meet them?"

Kayleigh stopped for a moment and suddenly became nervous at the mention of her brothers. She pondered for a little longer, and didn't realise just how long she was silent for as suddenly Charlotte caught her attention again, "hello! Earth to Kayleigh!" She laughed.

Kayleigh shook her head as she came back into the room smiling at her, "they uh.. they had to go back out of town" Kayleigh says looking away with almost a guilty look on her face. Charlotte looked at her with pout as she had been asking since Kayleigh joined the college late, last year. "But don't worry, I promise when they're back we will all go for drinks as the first point of action!" Kayleigh says as she smiles.

Charlotte waits for a moment and then smiles, "fine!" She laughs. She suddenly became more serious as she gathered her things in her purse, "I just would really love to know more about you and your family. You are my best friend after all." Kayleigh looks at her again with that guilt and slight sadness in her eyes, almost as though she was hiding something, something huge.

"Trust me... my brothers, they are nothing but a giant pain in my ass!" Kayleigh says with a laugh as Charlotte waits for a moment before joining her.

"Right, come on!" Charlotte laughed, "we look hot, and I need to get drunk!" She smirked as Kayleigh stood up from the bed.

"Why? So you can gain an immense amount of confidence to do the things that only I would do?" Kayleigh giggles as Charlotte turns to her confused, "oh Brad, you're so hot Brad, take me Brad! Right here right now!" Kayleigh mocked as Charlotte playfully smacked her with a shocked face begging her to stop. They left the room as the door slammed close behind them.

>>>>>>>>>

"Lottie!" Kayleigh shouted over the music as she headed towards her best friend with two shots in her hand, as she stood speaking to a group of people from her class.

Charlotte looked up as she reached her arm out to grab her shot, "can you believe how many people are here?" Charlotte responded over the music.

"I know right!" Kayleigh laughed, "for a frat party, these guys have pulled it out of the bag! this is definitely going to be voted party of the year!" Kayleigh laughed as she held her shot up so they could cheers. Charlotte smiled as she clanked their glasses together and they both took the burning liquid down their throats.