Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats

Começar do início

Class 1-B went to their bus.

Iida: "Class 1-A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" He frantically chopped his hands to random sides.

Later down the line, everyone was on the bus, going off to the woods were the training camp was.

Aizawa: "Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--
Kaminari: "Let's play some music!"

Aizawa could only see everyone on the bus, chattering or just vibing the ride.

I unfortunately was placed on the very back of the bus, witch it isn't a problem on itself since I have the intire back to myself

Aizawa: "Oh well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around." I overheard Aizawa, this got me a bit concerned.

As the ride continued, the chattering got a bit more quieter.
And I took the time to have a small nap.

-Timeskip-

The bus had made his first stop, next to a cliff were the woods could been seen by whiles away.
We got out of the bus and I stretched my body.

Izuku: "Finally taking a break, huh?" He said also stretching himself.
Y/n: "Yeah. That nap was great."
Mineta: "I gotta pee!" He says as he looks for a area to piss.
Sero: "Anyways, does this even counts as a rest area?"
Y/n: "Hamg on, where's Class 1-B?"
Aizawa: "There's no point stopping without a reason." We all stare with confused faces to him.
Mineta: "Where's the bathroom?"

A car near us had open its doors.

???: "Hey, Eraser!" A feminine voice started.
Y/n: "No way..."
Aizawa: "Long time no see." He bowed.

Mandalay: "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"
Pixie-Bob: "Stingingly cute and cat-like!"
Both: "Wild, Wild... Pussycats!"

We all had perplexed faces plastered on us to say the least

Aizawa: "Those are the pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats"
Izuku: "They're four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin--