FAMILY LIKES AVANTIKA

Hey Everyone!!

Here is the chapter

Enjoy reading!!
_____________________________________________
Author's Pov
It's been a month to Karan and Yashi's wedding. Everyone's life has returned to its normal phase.

Both Avantika and Prithvi have got almost similar routine.

They would get up early. One would go for gym while other would help her mother in some household chores. They would get ready for their respective office. One would return by 7 PM while other would like stay up late.

One would have her dinner with whole family while other's family doesn't know when he has his dinner.

Gayatri has decided to share about Avantika to her whole family before keeping the proposal in front of Prithvi.

In Sisodia Haveli

Everyone was sitting in the living hall after dinner except Prithvi who was still in his office

Gayatri thought it as the perfect moment to share with everyone.

"I want to talk to you all about something" She announced and everyone's attention diverted towards her.

"What happened Gayatri Beti, is everything ok" Bhagwant asked.

"Everything is OK Baba Sa but it will be more than ok once you agree with me" She replied.

"Agree to what jija" Yashoda curiously asked.

"Rana Sa, you remember in Karan's and Yashi's wedding, we met Sharma's" She asked her husband.

He nodded and looked at her thinning his eyebrows.

"You remember their elder daughter Avantika" She again asked.

"Yes Gayatri, I do, she is such a responsibile and polite girl. Such courteous and generous child." He praised.

Neil continued "She is also multi talented Babo Sa. Me and Bhai were hell surprised when her brothers told us that she is a scientist while we thought that she must be an event planner as she planned whole wedding so perfectly." (Uncle)

"Who? Prithvi?" Bhawani asked as she got the point behind Gayatri's questions.

"Yes Dadi Sa, Bhai Sa was also surprised to know that fact" Neil confirmed.

"She is a person full of dignity and self respect..as much I realised in the wedding" Shubh too put his thoughts.

Gayatri was a bit relieved to know that the people who met Avantika liked her already and she hoped the same from Prithvi.

"Gayatri, is it what I am thinking" Bhawani asked her.

Gayatri nodded and said " She is perfect for him Maa Sa. Whenever I looked at her face, her body posture, her talks, everything reminded me of Charu Jija. She has same purity and simplicity as her." She completed her sentence with a glint of moisture as she remembered her elder sister.