"...It's a little higher than usual"

Start from the beginning

“THEN GET THE HELL DOWN!”

“...But you gonna kick my ass” Izuku mumbled, being tangled through tree’s branches. Being tall isn't that much fun.
.

.

.

“YOU GONNA DIE!”

“KACCHAN!”

—————

Sansa had actually had a pretty nice day.

He didn't have much paperwork. Tsukauchi didn't overwork himself again. The station’s coffee wasn't that bad. Perfect day if you ask him! And it couldn't get any be-

“Sansa, you are going to check the park. There are some complaints about a teenage gang.”

…Of course. BECAUSE THE DAY COULDN'T GET BETTER, YEAH?

Tamakawa never liked interviewing into that kind of situation. Usually, the “gang” is a group of kids that smiles too widely at some older lady. Yes, sometimes they are actually kids searching for troubles, but everyone had some adventures as kids! You can't say that you never get into some trouble with your group. And Sansa felt so old when we was spoiling some fun-

No, he isn't talking about underage drinking or worse. He is talking about fun with responsible borders. But besides that, he always has some hesitation about it.

It didn't help, when those teenagers looked at him like he was some old grumpy man. He wasn't old! He can be fun! Fun police officer!

…Oh god, he is old.

With those thoughts, he ignores weird snickers from his co-workers, and goes for his car. They always have some cat jokes around him. It isn't usually annoying, but can't they have some other jokes? It isn't funny anymore!

He rolled his eyes at his thoughts. Nothing old, nothing new.

After a few minutes he stopped at the park. It was actually a sunny day, so there were many people in the park. The perfect day for some annoying cases. There should be a coffee shop nearby. Maybe he can get some for himself and Tsukauchi? He would definitely be happy about it. If he isn't back into overworking, yet. Sansa can't even leave him because that idiot will definitely be dead from tiredness!

But back into the topic-

Sansa didn't need to search for long. Actually, he already heard some screaming and exploding? Okay, that's a little bit concerning. So he immediately quickly walked into that way.

He could already see some blonde, spiky hair kid with explosion from his hands. Probably his quirk. He was standing next to the tree and screaming at it. Probably at something hiding in a tree. Hopefully. Sansa wouldn't want to deal with some psychological thing. He was actually pretty good at it! But he doesn't have enough energy for this.

“Everything okay, kid?” Sansa asked, as he was walking toward the blonde.

He locked eyes with the red ones, as another explosion came from his hands. Let's hope he isn't the aggressive one!

“-Fuck you want?”

“Kacchan!” someone hissed from above them.

Police officer frowned, looking up. At first, he didn't see anything, but when he quickly blinks, he actually saw someone silhouetted between the branches. And then he saw green bright eyes flashing behind glasses.

Okaaay. This isn't some slenderman shit, right? He wouldn't die like that?

The person (?) looked at him, definitely searching for something. After a second, something clicked in his mind. Probably after seeing his badge on the shirt.