Trolls Vs Trollers

Hello Cuties 💕🍀

I hope you're all having fun these days! As for me, I am busy as usual in university life.
I got many requests these days from all of you to write, discuss, and report on some things. So here I am with another discussion session!

First and foremost, I would like to share my deepest sympathies with Lotas, but I truly think it's time for them to move on from Rishta! They spent their whole day sulking and crying over Bakrimanyu.

I mean, I can understand they love HC, but what's with this manyu jaap and that too under our X tweets and Instagram stories? Just to promote HC, they degrade Jay like nothing else! They blamed him for everything!

Not only Jay, but now they also target Sam in this! Using fake accounts to target her! Oh, she is a voice artist. Damn, do they even know what kind of cool profession that is?

What will life be like?
*Born
*Take mobile to the bathroom
*Search Jay Soni, Abhinav, Sam, or Abhira.

 Damn, do they even know what kind of cool profession that is?  What will life be like?*Born*Take mobile to the bathroom *Search Jay Soni, Abhinav, Sam, or Abhira

Meanwhile a Gen Z me who got the same mark🫠✅😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

*Start crying under fandom tweets

*Start bashing Jay personally.

*Start degrading Sam personally.

*Compared their Instagram followers to their so-called favourites!

If Instagram followers start deciding fandoms, then SRK should retire today !

Bro Shah and Pat are models n tiktokers!

Jay and Sam are actors! Open your eyes! Idiots!

*Crying again

Massively Report this Mickey pickey!

*Toxic Girl with her multiple accounts 🤣 Guys we massively blocked her and we got reports from X 🌶️ She was so pissed off but we should clean this garbage too!

Guys we massively blocked her and we got reports from X 🌶️ She was so pissed off but we should clean this garbage too!