Fortunate or Unfortunate

Dear Readers, I hope you are doing well. We are having Easter holidays here in Italy, so I thought to share some treats with you all! Happy Easter to those who are celebrating or at least having a holiday like me.

I would like to share some good and bad news here! Let's start with bad first! Unfortunately, two of our writers, AESTHETICSOUL037  and TheRoutine , left us due to personal reasons! This is really a sad event after the sudden disappearance of aven...

Unfortunately, two of our writers, AESTHETICSOUL037 and TheRoutine , left us due to personal reasons! This is really a sad event after the sudden disappearance of avengerslove65 to whom I am still desperately waiting!

Two other authors Sweet_Saitama and peckerwood591 have been missing on and off for a long time now! There are many updates that have been halted due to personal reasons, like Mirage by -Masteroogway- , Akhnav Ff, and Call of Hearts by IshaniSardar18!

It's really sad and disappointing for us readers! I remember I wrote a full-fledged note on the wall of AESTHETICSOUL037 just to explain to her kindly that she should write a few stories at a time! She had started almost 15 at a time and kept writing new, so I always request that she focus on quality rather than quantity! The stories were good, but not even a single one of them was complete, or at least mid way! Now she has left and deleted even her account! So my long-held fear became real!

I understand many people want to leave Akshnav and move towards G4, but man, please don't do that to us readers! At least complete the ongoing ones! I am extremely hurt by this behaviour of the writers!! TheRoutine left majorly coz she was quite disappointed with G4 track as she was writing on them! Of course she might have personal reasons too!

But... But!!!

There is always something good along the way! We are grateful to some of our writers who have promised to provide updates soon! Akshnav Ff and Call of heart by IshaniSardar18 will be updated next week (most probably).

The author of Mirage -Masteroogway- also promised to continue the story after the pause!

Our dear writer KetakiBhat started a new story on Arrange Marriage| Akshnav, so i would like to encourage you all to support the story!

Another story Rent, Lust, and Forbidden Kisses, by our sweetheart maan_euphoria is available now. Go check it out for some spicy content!