DARK PAST

Can you all remember the picture which dino saw in soonhoon' bedroom. There was lee family on the 1st pic. The pregnant lady was jihyo (mrs.lee).she was pregnant with dino and the baby was seok and the man was mr.lee. In the 2nd picture same there was lee family with soonhoon and the baby was dinoyaaa.

As we know that no one knows how mr.lee and mrs.lee died. So let's go to the past and know what was the actual truth.

PAST

As we got to know that  mr.lee and mrs lee got killed by mr.kang. So basically when seok was 6 years old Mr.lee died from car accident which was done by mr.kang.

One day mr.lee was coming home by his car but his car was break failed. Mr.lee was driving in full speed and when he was about to low his speed he noticed that his car had already break failed and he was sure that it was done by mr.kang. (You will know how). So he called mrs.lee and for the last time he talked with her. His last words were I couldn’t take the revenge from him so it's on you. You have to save our kids and youself.Promise me you will always be their side and protect them. I will your side all the time. Find me in our next life honey and then a big crashing sound was heard and the call cut. Mrs.lee was so broken for this.she loved mr.lee so much. She was always by seok and dino's side never left them alone. But..........

One day
Seok was 8 years old that time. He came from school and goes to his room to get freshened up. He came out of bathroom and went to have his afternoon snacks.He was playing with dino. But then mrs.lee came and told
Mrs.lee :kyeom baby can you and dino hide in the closet for sometime?
Little seok:Why mama (sometimes he call mrs.lee eomma sometime mama)
Will we play hide & seek?(excited)
Mrs.lee:(she didn’t find any way so she agrees with seok)yes baby we will now let's hide. I will count ok.
Dino:Mama I will count wit yuu tuu.

(Mrs.lee was getting emotional by seeing her two babies. How precious they are. How hard it will be for them if she leave them in this world alone. A tear left her eyes. But then door banging sound was heard)
???:OPen ThE DoOr JIHYooo
Seok:mama you wait I will see who is at the door.
Mrs.lee :Nooo kyeom baby.There is no one. Let's play hide & seek ok? (Tears in eye)
Dino:But mamma why yuu cying?
Mrs.lee:No baby I am not now please hide in the closet.
Seok:But mama you will find us if we hide in the closet.
Mrs.lee:no no I won't. Listen to mama and hide ok.No more questions ok?
Seok/dino:Okki eomma.
(Mrs.lee kissed her 2 sons and hugged them.  She kissed their forhead. And told)
Mrs.lee:Kyeom you are my big boy right?
Seok:Yes eomma.
Mrs.lee:Remember eomma appa will be always there with you two. If I get lost somewhere don't find me ok. Just move on and look for the future. Don't look back. You will find eomma appa.
Seok:What are you saying mama I don’t understand.
Mrs.lee:Promise me. You will protect him(pointing at dino with tear in eyes).You have to be strong my baby. You have to be brave. You have to be wild and dangerous at the same time kind and soft too. You will take care of them who are innocent and will destroy them who ruin your family.
Seok:Ok mama I understand. But why are you saying this to me?
Mrs.lee:You will get to know when you will grow older.Remember eomma appa always loves you. You'll find me if there is any trouble.
Seok:Ok eomma
????:Jihyoooo I am CoMing
Mrs.lee:Let's hide now. No matter what,you will not leave this closet and not make any noise untill I call you.
(They nod and get into the closet. Hide and sat there silently. There was some blank place in closet so seok and dino can breath easily there and seok was seeing everything from that place.)

(Mrs.lee open the door and saw mr.kang there.)
Mrs.lee:Why are you here huh? GET OUT OR I WILL CALL POCILE
Kang:Do whatever you want. I'll do what I want.Where is you kids jihyoo (Started to touch her badly)
Mrs.lee:Don't touch me and leave this place.
(Mr.kang didn’t heard her. She picked her and goes to that room where was seokchan hiding. He throw mrs.lee on the bed.)
Mr.kang:Your son is as beautiful as you. After destroying your beauty I'll destroy him too.
Mrs.lee:Noo you can't do this to him. He is not stupid.
Mr.kang:Just shut up and let me enjoy.
(Seok was watching everything but he didn’t saw kang's face as there was darkness just some lights were coming from outside. He was seeing their shadows just so that's why he didn’t recognise mr.kang. Mrs.lee was trying her best to protect herself but that monstar was strong enough and sorry to say he mercilessly raped mrs.lee and she was trying her best to not make sound or her kids will come,but she didn’t knew that seok wsa watching that and was trying his hard to not make sound. Dino was whinning as there was hot but seok told him to wait so he will give him candy. After that monstar was done. He looked at mrs.lee who was half dead.)
Kang :what beautiful? How are you feeling? I've destroyed your attitude, ego,beauty, gorgeousness. Look at you so so mess.I will destroy that kid too wait and watch.
Mrs.lee:Nn..ooo y..oou wo..on't
Kang:YES I AM (laughing)
(He bought a knife and killed her mercilessly and mrs.lee looked at the closet last time before closing her eyes.