sunrise

(They went back to the hotel)
Shua:Let's have our dinner and go to sleep. Cuz we are going to see the sunrise tomorrow
Jun:Wow then I will eat fast fast and go to sleep to see the sun rise (excited)
Shua:So what will you all eat?
All:Anything
Shua:Ok then I am ordering 6 bottles of poison is that ok? 😏🙄
All:Huh Mean
Shua:then tell naaa what will you all eat?
Seok:Hyung it's already night so let's not order anything heavy.
Shua:Ok
(So they order some foods and after some minutes the foods arrived and they start eating. But mingyu noticed that most of the foods are seafood related and wonwoo can't eat so wonwoo was eating soup)
Mingyu:Wonwoo do need anything?why are eating soup? Let me order something for you.
Wonu:It's ok hyung you don't have to
(Shua noticed)
Shua:Oh wonu I am so sorry I forgot that you can't eat seafood. Wait let me order something for you.
Mingyu:If you need anything tell me ok?
Wonu:Um ok (low voice 🍅)
(They order some food for wonu and wonu start eating that. Everyone was finished eating except jun and seok as they eat slow)
Jun:I wanna sleep with wonu and seok
Shua:Then who will sleep in your room? A ghost?
Jun:Huh you talk tooo much.
Shua:And you sulk too much like appa 😒
Jun:Huh I am done. I am going to my room.
Seok:I am also done.
Shua:Ok then let's go.
(They went to their respective rooms)
Dino:Hyung stop using your phone and let's sleep.
Seok:1 min channie I have a call
(Went to balcony)
Man:Sir
Seok:Tell
Man:Sir Mr.Kang is coming to Korea in 2 days.
Seok:Is appa also coming?
Man :I am not sure but I think he will attend the meeting and then come.
Seok :When is Mr.Kang's flight?
Man:maybe at night.
Seok:Ok. Give me the all the information.
Man :yes sir
(Cut call and went to the room)
Seok:Ok let's sleep.
Dino:I am sleeping with you after so many days.
Seok:Yeah true. Dino set alarm or we won't be able to wake up in time
Dino:Ok (set alarm)
(They slept)
40 Min before sunrise :
(Dino's phone was ringing cuz of alarm for almost 40 min but they were still sleeping and dino silenced his phone so it was buzzing that time. They were sleeping like dead people but then seok's phone rang)
Seok:Dinoyaaa off the alarm
Dino:It's your phone receive it or decline it.
Seok:Who the fuck is calling me now at this time huhh
(Received call without seeing caller id)
Seok:Who are you huh. Can't you see it’s middle of night. Is it any time to call any people stupid. (Cut call)
(Phone rang again)
Seok:ufff who are you bruh?
Shua :Uh seok calm down it's me joshua.
Seok:huh(saw caller id) oh sorry hyung I didn’t saw the caller id.why are you calling me now?
Shua: ohh seok you forget that we have to see the sunrise. I've called everyone they will be here in few minutes. So get ready and come down.
Seok:ok
(Cut call)
Seok:DINO WAKE UP
(Dino wake up hurriedly)
Dino:What hyung? Is everything ok?
Seok:Yeah we have to see the sunrise. so get up and get ready.
(Seok got up from bed and freshened up and got ready and also same goes to dino. Seok locked their room and they were going down by stairs but our seok is so sleepy and tired so he was going stairs in sleep.and after a few minutes he was about to fall but surprisingly shua came and picked him and dino be like :What is happening here bruh🤣)
Shua:Can't you do anything peacefully? What if I was not here then what would happen with you huh? (Scold)
Seok:Sorry hyung I was so sleepy.
Shua :Ok forgive you and let's go. Don't fall asleep.
(They went outside the hotel and saw Jun is sleeping on Hao's shoulder and hao was running his fingers through  jun's hair. But opposite goes to minwon. Here mingyu is sleeping on wonwoo's lap while hugging him tightly. Everybody is love dovey here while again dino be like :I AM THE THIRD WHEEL HERE 😭)
Shua:Wake up everyone.
Jun /Mingyu :You can't see our happiness huh 😒.
Shua:Iyahh seok Wake uppppp.(saw seok sleeping while standing🤣🤣)
Seok :Why are you being angry on me hyung (sulk)
Shua:uhh sorry
Jun/Gyu:Mean person
Shua:Yeah sleepy heads get up and lets go to the roof. The sun is about to rise.
Seok/Jun/Wonu/Dino/Gyu/Hao :Why didn’t you told this earlier huh? 😒😒
Shua:Ufff don’t quarrel. We will get better view from roof. So let's gooo.
(They went to the roof and after some time the sun rise and everyone was watching that so fondly. I also like sunrise 😁😁But can't see as their is so buildings in city 😢.Shua saw seok was shivering from cold so he put his jacket on seok.)
( All the tops were seeing their sunshines I mean the bottoms) 
Shua in mind :You are my sunshine dokeyeom.My love,my soul,my life, my passion, my need, my everything. Don't worry minnie I will make you Mine💖.wait for me some time. ✨
Hao in mind:Jun you are my moonlight. My love of my life. You are so pure like an angel. Innocent as well as naughty like a baby. I wanna make you mine and only mine ✨
Gyu in mind :Woni you are so cute and as precious as diamond.  You are my wooni. I know you love me but you won't tell me untill I take any steps. I can't wait to make you mine. 
(Again dino be like: MY LIFE IS A BIG JOKE 😭)
Author nim :Don't worry dinoya I am here for you.
Dino :Thankuu🤧
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED TODAY'S PART.
Lemme tell I will be busy from today so  it may get late to update pardon me for that. Tell me know how is today's part.

Bye bye cuties 😘