🍃The Secret Stone🍃

Start from the beginning

"I know."

(Y/N) placed their left hand on the symbol, which disappeared suddenly. The doors started to move open, revealing an extremely deteriorated room. "Is... that it? A destroyed room?"

"No... I can still sense it." (Y/N) rushed into the remains of the room. "Hey! Don't leave me behind, dummy!"

(Y/N)'s ears perked up when we got deeper into the room. "Finally found whatever was 'calling' you?" I said with annoyance, but my curiosity took over me as I tried to take a peek to whatever (Y/N) was staring at.

"Yeah! I think..."

A small, bright stone was hidden beneath the rubble of the room. It was something like I've never seen before...

"A pebble? Really?!"

"I don't think it's a pebble, love." (Y/N) inspect the small stone. But after a few seconds of holding it, a small marking appeared on the stone, and it stuck itself to (Y/N)'s ear like an earring. "WHA- OUCH!"

"Are you alright?"

"I think so..." (Y/N) rubbed the part where the earring stuck itself in pain. "What in the name of Hylia is this?"

"What, you're asking me? I may be smarter than most, but not even I know what that thing is..." I shrugged. "Now, can we just get out of here?" Honestly, this place made me feel slightly scared. Just slightly.

"Revali, are you... scared?"

"What? No! Of course not, I'm the mighty Reval- WHAT WAS THAT." I jumped into (Y/N)'s arms at the sound of a bokoblin scream echoing through the ruins.

"..."

"Not. A. Word." I got off their arms and crouched down for them to get on. "Let's get out of here. Now."

"Don't think I'm not gonna tease you about this."

"SHUT UP!"

We finally made it back to Hyrule Castle, where we told Zelda everything. Luckily for us, almost everyone was at the castle. Rauru and... Magnus? Was that his name? Were in the castle library, so (Y/N) could ask them about the strange stone we had found.

"So you're telling me... this little pebble powers up (Y/N)'s rewind ability?"

"Yes!" Rauru exclaimed. "It's called a secret stone, and it's given to the utmost warriors in the kingdom to help them in battle."

"Then why didn't I get one?"

"I have read about it in books before! And also about a strange process called dragonification revolving around these!" Magnus added as he examined the stone closely.

"That was documented?!" Rauru stood up in shock. "It's an extremely prohibited practice! The act of consuming one of these secret stones to turn into an immortal dragon is not done unless all other options are exhausted!"

Dragonification? What kind of dumb idiot would swallow a stone to transform into a dragon?

"Wait... are the other dragons that roam around the kingdom ancient people that went through that process?!" (Y/N) asked with curiosity.

"It's a popular theory... but not yet confirmed." Magnus added. "Now stay put... I've never seen a secret stone in person, so I need to document it!"

"Really? Haven't you noticed mine?"

"YOU HAVE ONE TOO?"

"Oh dear... I suppose its better if you two leave" Rauru chuckled.

"Yeah... come on, Revali. Teba and Kass were worried sick about you!"