Dirty Little Secret

Start from the beginning

I'd never been in his room. It was pretty simple. He had some talent show trophies, a poster of Zendaya in a bikini, and some comic books.

"You'll need some shorts too, I got some when I was in there," he offered. "You know, you've got a great ass."

"I g-guess," I said. I couldn't believe he'd complimented me. He handed me the new clothing but didn't turn around or leave. It really seemed like he wanted me to change in front of him. The idea was scandalous and tempting. I reached for my waistband and Timothée gave me the tiniest of nods.

I peeled off my shorts, and then my panties. My pussy was dripping and there was a huge mess that was clinging to the fabric.

"Damn! Pauline never said your pussy looked like that!" Timothée swore.

"I, um, Pauline doesn't know," I said.

"So, I'm the only one in my family that knows shy little y/n has not only a juicy ass, but a gorgeous, wet cunt?" He asked smugly as he approached me.

"Holy fuck," I swore.

"You made such a mess," Timothée tsked.

"Uh huh," I agreed.

To my surprise he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I felt him turn his head and his teeth sunk in into my ass cheek.

"Ohhhhh shit," I cried as I dripped.

"Now you're getting me messy, can't have that," he chuckled. He threw me on his bed. He tore off his shirt. His body was so gorgeous.

"You too," he ordered. I quickly took off my own top.

"C-can I lick?" I asked weakly.

"Such a slut," he said. I made a pathetic little noise and moved forward. I was in heaven. I was lapping and sucking and kissing his body messily.

"That's enough, I want that cunt," he barked. I fell back and spread my legs. A devious smile unfurled on his face. He looked very pleased. He moved forward and sunk two fingers into my heat.

"Who does this belong to?" He asked.

"You," I gasped.

"Yeah it does, so easy to get you off. I'm your god now. Every time you're here you find a way to come to me. Your pussy is mine and your body and your sweet ass. You're going to be my dirty little secret," he instructed.

"Yes sir," I nodded eagerly. The idea of sneaking away from my friends so I could be used like a cock sleeve was delicious.

Timothée removed his pants and boxers. His beautiful cock stood tall. He teased my entrance by tracing it with his tip.

"Holy fuck please," I arched and begged.

"You want it?" He asked.

"So badly, I needed it," I nodded eagerly. He inched his head in, and stilled.

"Mmmmm, more!" I pleaded shakily.

"Yeah? You're a dirty girl aren't you? Can't stand that the whole thing isn't inside you?"

"Yes, yes! I'm a dirty girl! I need you in my fucking guts," I cried out desperately.

"Good thing no one is home, you're a loud bitch," he said as he slid his cock balls deep inside me.

"Ahhhh, fuck yesssss, you're so damn tight. I love a tight cunt," he grunted. He secured my ankles on his shoulder and began to roll his hips.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh I feel it in my stomach," I moaned.

"You're such a little slut, getting off from just some teasing. Stripping for me," his voice was uneven as he slammed into me.

"Oh my fuck!" I nearly screamed. His gorgeous hands gripped my ass and massaged.

"I'm so f-full," I groaned.

"You're tight little whore pussy," he said and slapped my ass. "Squeezes me so good."

"Yes, I want to please you. You're my god. Mark me, mark your territory inside me," I panted.

"Oh yeah you like that, should I get a bitch pregnant so everyone knows who she belongs to? You wanna carry around my semen?" He asked me.

"Breed me! Breed my pussy!" I begged.

"You're such a slut. I'm going to make you my breeding whore. You better report to me and get yourself filled with cum whenever I need. I need a fuck toy, and you're so lucky I picked you," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes I am," I nodded. My voice was high pitched and whiny. I was whimpering.

"You want my creamy load in your cunt?" He asked me. "Because daddy is getting close to busting you slut.

"Mmmmhmmm yes daddy please. I want your cum so bad," I gasped.

"Fuck, here it comes," he groaned. He was spurting ropes in my wet heat. It was such a large load that it was squelching out.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it, just a cum dump for me," he moaned. He spat into my mouth and I was gone. As he filled me I was coming too. Pleasure burned inside me. I couldn't keep my mouth or legs closed. We were a mess. I felt like so light headed I didn't think I could speak.

"Such a fucking slut," Timothée panted. He gathered saliva on his tongue. He let the liquid out slowly into my willing and desperate mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a tiny voice. He was thrusting again and the noise was wet and erotic.

"Making sure it sticks, gotta make sure the baby was properly fucked inside you," he winked.

"Oh shit!" I whined.

"Y/n, would you like some bread?" Timothée's mom asked. I could hardly keep it together. Timothée had made me sit next to him when I stayed for dinner. Under the table he'd been slowly, languidly, torturously stroking my clit. I could hardly breathe.

"S-sure," I gulped as Timothée petted.

"Keep being a good slut and maybe you'll get another one of daddy's loads before you take your pregnant ass home," he whispered in my ear.