Sidharth spent whole day in back to back meetings and that too at different places.He didn't sleep yesterday night and being in back to back meetings had made him fully tired. He had to reach airport by 7 pm. His last meeting venue was out of the city and the airport was at other corner of the city. So, while going towards the airport, he decided to take a nap.

   After reaching airport, he checked-in, collected his boarding pass and went to launge where Samaira was waiting for him. Samaira saw him coming towards her and ran towards him.

   " Sidharth, where is your phone? Why you were not picking it?" Samaira enquired about it being worried.

   Sidharth's body was tired and mind was still in sleepy mode. He took out his phone from his jacket's pocket and showed it to her with confused face.

   "My phone is here only." Sidharth said with confusion.

    Samaira took it from his hand and looked at it.

   " Sidharth, your phone is switched off. Anyways, now we have to borad the flight and you can charge it later on. You are looking too much tired. Do you want to eat something as we have few minutes left before boarding?" Samaira enquired him but his mind was on his phone.

    When Samaira pointed out that his phone was switched off then only he realised why he was not getting any call since last few hours. He wanted to check his phone once before boarding the flight as it was long duration flight. He took out charger from his travel bag and went to charging point to charge his phone.

   " Sidharth, why are you being desperate to charge it now? It's of no use as soon you will have to switch it off only. Instead of this, sit and relax as you are looking too much tired." Samaira told him with concern.

   " I have to check if there is some important call or messages which I missed as I don't remember when my phone went off. After boarding the flight, I won't be able to reply or call back so let me check it now only." Sidharth replied and was waiting for his phone to start while it was still in charging mode.

    When phone's screen lit up, Sidharth immediately opened his call log. At very same time his notifications blasted off. He had 10 missed calls from Samar and at the same time he read one text which came just then. It was from Samar only.
Sidharth's heart started beating so fast. He could sense that there must be something wrong or else Samar was capable enough to handle small things. He directly called him without reading the text.

     Samar picked up the phone in one ring and before Sidharth could say anything, he started speaking. At that very moment, boarding announcement was also made for their flight.

   " Sir, where are you? I am trying to call you since last few hours. Your driver was also not with you so I could call him. You called back it means, you still have not boarded the flight. Sir, you have to cancel your flight and go to your home now. It's an emergency and neither me nor anyone can handle it except you. If you want to know the context then see the videos of cctv footage which I had sent to you, you will know everything. Sir, you have to go fast, don't be late please." Samar blabbered in panick mode.

  After listening to Samar, Sidharth heart sank. He had never seen Samar this much panicked even in worst situation. He was having very terrible feeling about whatever he was saying.

   " Ok, you stay on the phone. I am seeing it." Sidharth said to him and opened his videos with shivering hands and ragging heart.

   Videos started playing one by one. By each passing second, Samaira had put hands on her mouth to contain her shock and Sidharth felt like he will get heart attack anytime soon.