‎‧₊˚✧[1]✧˚₊‧

"Come on Yuzuka, just do ittt" my friend Ayumi whines, while Ayaka laughs.

"Yall are really the end of me, Tooru will kill me" I say as I stand up. on my way to Tooru's room, he's luckily in the bathroom.

I slowly tiptoed to his room and searched for his phone.

there.

Fuck i don't even know his passwort, its probably his birthday or maybe iwazumi's, it wouldn't be shocking if it was.

2007

i knew it, he has way too much confidence.

I go on Line and try to find someone that Im going to message.

(A: Line is an app the people in Japan use to communicate.)

"Iwa-chan😝" no

"kunimi💤" no

aaa i need to be quick, i scroll down and click on someones profile and take a picture with my phone.

okay now out of here!!

I rush back to my room, where my two friends are waiting for me.

"And??" both of them ask at the same time.

"I of course got the number of...someone, i swear my heart was beating so much. Yall don't know what a bitch that ass is." I say as i roll my eyes. "Anyways i took a photo of their number." I show them the picture.

"Looks like Oikawa doesnt like them" Ayumi says while we read as what Tooru saved them as.

"Ugly" damn???

We all laugh at it, as i enter the number in Line.

"Wait, what should i text them?" I look at the two girls.

"Uh good question!" - "Uh my ass"

I take a look at his profile, he's attractive asf.

hmm

"Did you know that crocodiles can't stick their tongue out?" I text him.

"Girl are you being for real? Thats too boring" the fake blond, ayumi says.

"dont worry Yuzu, its good. Ayumi is just weird."

"Hah?? You ugly ass bitch, if i were you i wouldn't be talking. with your weird obsession with Pickels." Ayumi scoffs, no wayyy

"Take that back" we both say, completly forgetting about the boy I've just texted.

Thats how the night went, we were laughing our asses off while we ate a fruit salat

The first time that we ate healthy at a sleepover.

3rd person view

As the first rays of sunshine peeked through the curtains, Yuzuka slowly opened her eyes. She let out a yawn and stretched her arms above her head, feeling the sleep gradually dissipate.

Oh no, the black haired girl realized with a jolt that they were running late for school!

She quickly scrambeld out of bed "Wake up!! We're late for school." she says with a loud voice.

"What!" the other girls stand up.

"Why didn't our alarm go off?" Ayumi says as she quickly brushed her scattered hair.

They hastily threw on their uniform, and rushed to gather their books. With sense of urgency, they hurried out the door, hoping to make it to school in time.

Why didnt Tooru that asshole wake us up, she thinks to herself as they run to school.

"I don't want to be in detention, it has been the third time this week." Ayaka screams while running.

The black und blond haired girls, can't help but laugh.

Luckily they made it to school, 2 minutes before the gates closed.

"God, my bangs look awful." Yuzuka complains in a whiny tone.

"They always do." Ayaka snickers, with a grin on her face.

"What did you say, you bitch."Yuzu says the last word quietly as she saw her brother in sight.

"How can you say this Yuzuka, I'm hurt..." Ayaka playfully sighs, adopting a tone of mock sadness.

Yuzuka just looks a her as she smiles, trying to hold her anger in and walks off.

ᯓ★

That's itttt, thanks for reading😝
It's a bit boring rn but trust🙏🙏