"I can't really deny that, to be honest. But Springtrap is still the main attraction in the Haunted Classroom anyway. People still go see him regularly enough." Mike pushed the doors open slowly. "But now you get to meet the phantom animatronics. I hope you will like them, Saphira. They're a little charred in appearance, but you might like the style a lot."

Saphira giggled softly, glancing at the floor, as the floor tiles had changed style. Instead of the dull, grey that the Haunted Classroom tiles were, even with the fake dust and mould on them, these tiles were designed with deliberate burn marks on them. There were visible cracks on the tiles, and they were also covered in fake dust and ash, and it certainly gave a burnt design, which certainly was very new to Saphira.

Though as she looked up to find that they had not quite entered the Mess Hall just yet. This would be the Recess area. She smiled as she looked around the area curiously. The first thing she saw was the carousel. It was not a huge carousel, but it was four metres wide in diameter, and it had three rows of mounts on the carousel. Saphira looked at the mounts and saw some were regular horses, but the horses were wearing medieval-themed tack there was rusted and worn, giving a more ominous feeling. Then there were griffins and panthers, which were also wearing medieval-themed tack, and it was just intriguing. The colour of the carousel itself was orange, black and gold too, with yellow LED lights flashing.

The motion simulator on the right was definitely something Saphira had wanted to see. And she saw it was indeed designed after a train. It had peeling paint, rust on the wheels and there really was something ominous about it. There was even smoke rising from the chimney, which was likely from a smoke machine. It was a large motion simulator, and Saphira did not yet know how many people can fit in it, as there was a place for a line of guests to wait to get on.

And finally, the Haunted House right. It was designed to be a two-story house with just two windows on the top floor, and the two doors that were connected to the track of the ride at the bottom of the house. The fence around the small house was a white picket fence covered with fake, barbed wires around the posts and a crooked mailbox with several fake ravens sitting on the fence with a very creepy scarecrow with a plague mask on the face. It certainly wasn't what she expected. And there were four cars for the track leading through the Haunted House, and she saw that the cars were kind of shaped after the Volkswagen Beetle, with faded yellow paint and dim, yellow lights on the front. There was a fake garden with fake dead plants and it really was a very authentic design. Saphira really appreciated it a lot.

"I could see myself spending a lot of time here if I were still a kid," Saphira commented with a light chuckle. She looked around in curiosity, knowing she would want to come here during the day at some point to just try them out. She looked at Mike as they walk around, and she saw the wide entrance into the Mess Hall. "And here we are." She stepped through the worn, golden archway into the large Mess Hall. And she looked around in amazement. "Wow...this is a big space."

And Saphira was not wrong. It was a large space, with ten rows of tables that could sit up to fifty people in one seating. While there was not any guest here at this time, it was clearly a busy space. She saw three large buffet stands specifically designed for hot food, with a desert corner and a pizza corner for woodfire pizzas, instead of regular, conventional oven pizzas. Which was a good idea, because woodfire pizzas do taste different. And sometimes were better.

The design for the Mess Hall was certainly unique, with fake dead trees appearing as though they have grown through the building and from the ground. Some of these trees were designed to go through the ceiling, which was very high for this dining room. Which meant, if it got loud, it would be extremely loud thanks to the echoes bouncing off the walls. There were also fake windows with white lights filtering through. It was pretty cool in design.