God his bathroom is bigger than my Hotel room. Even double than that. This will be one of my favourite places In this room.

I took a bath and moved to a walking wardrobe. I decided to wear a Red Saree. But shit. I don't know how to wear one. What should I do now? If I won't wear a saree then what will they all think? Think Ishita. Idea.! YouTube yes!

It's been An hour since I tried to wear this but this saree is not sareeing with me. Oh god, Now help me out!

Suddenly came a Voice from outside.
"Did you start making clothes at home now Butterfly? It has been an hour since you were inside. I'm getting late for work And I have to get ready also." Said Aayan Impatiently.

"Umm.. Actually can you please call someone for help? Maybe Aunty or Niddhi? Actually I need help with my saree." I was getting embarrassed.

"Actually Mom and Chachi had gone to the temple and Niddh had taken Jerry to walk and The Queen can't get dressed up by Workers. There is no one In the house who can help you right now.All of them Will take time to come home." Came his voice.

"Shit..What will I do now? I'm stuck!" I said Irritatedly.
"If..If you don't mind Can I come inside and help you?" Asked him lovingly.
"You know how to wrap a saaree?" I asked surprisingly.
"No but we can at least try right. It's better than you getting stuck there." Explained him.

I think about it for a few minutes.There is no option left.I agreed and called him inside.

He took out the phone and started seeing the tutorials. For a good minute he observed everything. He repeatedly watched it a few times observing every step carefully.
"Okay, This is an easy one." Said him patiently.

I was standing in front of the mirror.
He came closer to me step by step making me caged between Mirror and Him. My breath is hitched with this close proximity. His breath on my neck started sending shivers in my Body. He picked up the saree from the Floor. He pulled my hand and turned me towards him.He touched my bare waist with his cold Hands making me shiver.He started Draping my saree. He is so focused on it and here I'm having wild thoughts.Thousands of butterflies started erupting in my Stomach.

He looked at me. His Grey Eyes meet mine and I know this was it. I'm not the only one who is affected by this closeness. I am Proud to know that He finds me Imitating. Maintaining the eye contact he started Draping the Saree. It's getting irresistible now.

His pink lips look so tasty. The way his fingers are making pleats of saree how will they feel inside me? The way he is on his knees right now setting up my pleats What will it be like when he will be on his knees devouring me.This mere thought started making me wet. I really have to Stop such shitty thoughts. My core is throbbing

I was so stuck in my daydreaming that I didn't realise he completed tucking In my saree. I looked in front of the mirror just to get shocked. I look so freaking perfect. This mangalsutra, Sindoor and Saree makes me more pretty. I saw him looking at me in the mirror. I looked down and blushed.

 I looked down and blushed

(Her outfit)

"Thank you Mr.Rajvansh" I said
"Is this the way to thank me Butterfly? After all I have done such hard work Baby." He said confusing me.

"Then how should I thank Mr.Rajvansh?" I asked.
"It's Aayan for you Butterfly. C'mom stop being so formal with me butterfly.I'm your one and only Husband." He said winking at me.
"Umm..But Mr. Rajvansh is fine with me." I Said arguing.

"Are you going to listen to me butterfly or should I do something to make you scream my name? Then My name would be everything you will remember Butterfly." He said Smirking

I got what he meant in the first thought. After all I'm a book girl. This wasn't so hard. Why is he behaving like a fictional man?
"Wha..What the fuck idiot? Don't go off the limits Aayan and stop flirting with me or else Surely I'll kill you!" I said angrily.

"Oh really butterfly? At least you took my name now.Anyways forget it. I want my thank you now!" He said confusing me.

"What do you want Aayan?" I asked
"I want...." He said shocking me to the depth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

दर्द पहले से है ज्यादा
खुद से फिर ये वादा
खामोश नजरें रहे बेजुबान

अब ना पहले सी बातें है
बोलो तो लब थरथरातें है
राज ये दिल का ना हो बयाँ
हो गया के असर कोई हम पे नही
हमसफर में तो है हमसफर है नहीं

दूर जाता रहा
पास आता रहा
खामखा बेवजह
ख्वाब बुनता रहा..

NOTE
In the next chapters things are going to be a little spicy and also will contain high levels of violence, abusive language and Traumatic past. Those who can't withstand such things, I would Highly recommend you to skip that part.!

Also Hey lovely people 🫶
I got so many reviews about writing a little long chapter..So here you go everyone.
Insta id: Author_shiii

Lots of love🌻🤍