He announced getting up as Shubman briskly caught his wrist making him sit back.

Shubman - "I am sorry!"

He blurted, it came out louder than he intended it to as he took a deep breath, only gloom and worry lacing his face, he let go of Ishan's wrist looking like he was about to cry.

Shubman - "I am sorry"

He repeated calmly this time, gazing at his own lap with blurry eyes, tears threatening to fall down, he succeeded in somehow ceasing them, he couldn't cry before saying what he needed to.

"I know maine bhot galat kiya tere saath. Dosti mein aise thordina hota hai. I shouldn't have done and said all those things to you", he expressed as his eyes shot up towards Ishan, "but-but, I swear, Ish, mai tujhe sirf apne fayede k liye yaad nahi karta, my love for you is genuine" he anxiously added.

"Yes, I accept ki mai jelous hojaata hun par wo meri problem hai and it has nothing to do with you, uski frustration tujhpe nikaalna is not okay. I'm just scared to even think that what if someone steals you from me but obviously tujhe bhi wo sab karne ka haqq hai jo tu chahta hai. I promise I will work on this and try to be there for you more, please, ish forgive me"

Shubman begged at last holding Ishan's both hands and well how could Ishan not melt now?, Howbeit, wanting to play more he squinted his eyes in feign doubt before reconfirming, "Promise?"

Gawking, Shubman frantically nodded his head up and down, "promise!"

A slow wide smile spread on Ishan's lips and Shubman's lips followed the suit as he engulfed him into a suffocating hug, blabbering like there would be no tomorrow, "love you love you love you love you"

Ishan chuckled before going silent as he harshly pulled Shubman's ear making him hiss and break the hug, "Idiot, you even ruined my hook up last night, uske liye sorry nahi bolega?"

Shubman winced again, tho, couldn't help laughing as he rambled, "Sorry, I am sorry"

He accepted and Ishan smilingly let go of his ear, giving it few soft strokes to soothe the pain before withdrawing his hand and sighing as he stared at him with his big smile faltering into a small one, other's pure eyes and dimples drowning him into fascination and guilt every second.

"I'm sorry too, Shubi, I shouldn't have said many things too. Please forgive me as well", he revealed.

"You're forgiven Ishan Kishan, however, you do owe me a treat and a video game marathon since we are going to be free for a few days" Shubman said patting Ishan's cheek who just laughed nodding at the other "Done"

"And you owe me a lot and lots of tickles and cuddles" Shubman drawled jumping onto the escaping Ishan and tackled him back onto the bed before both burst into fits of laughters, whole devilry soon converting into a wrestling match.

"One thing more" Shubman panted, pausing midway while being halfly on top of Ishan who also looked at him catching his breaths.

A hush falling upon them as Shubman gazed a little longer at Ishan whose eyes awaited for him to speak, heartbeats thudding in both of their chests, perhaps due to their mischiefs or perhaps was the feeling they couldn't quite put a finger on. Fools.

"Did you mean it? Shubman asked, his stare intense yet as chaste as ever.

Ishan tilted his head a bit to take a better look at him before uttering, "What are you talking about?"

"Did you mean it when you said that I am selfish and only come to you when I need you. It hurt me you know because if I could I would just attach myself to you, although, that would bring a lot of problems for me, but I would do that if it could be possible or I don't know how to put it but that's how much I want to be with you every second"

Ishan's heart skipped a beat, this time definitely out of affection for the other as the heart questioned him once again, 'Does this boy even listen to himself?'

"No, I didn't meant it, I could never mean it. You're the most selfless boy ever, Shubi" Ishan assured caressing Shubman's cheek and felt it puffing up with a smile as he gleefully poked one of his dimples causing him to giggle before abruptly resuming his tickle attack.

Ishan erupted into another laughter trying to push him off, it was about time for another wrestling match.

Of course, Shubman was the most selfless boy ever for Ishan, being awarely unaware of your feelings is the most selfless thing ever, be it intentionally or unintentionally, being at the mercy of someone else's love and loving someone else's love for you more than loving yourself is either a matter of pity or either the most altruistic gesture ever. In fact, craving for someone else's love rather than loving yourself is true love, foolish but true.

Ishan was just happy knowing that Shubman needed him, needed his love, his care, his attention.
The way Shubman needed him, nobody needed Ishan like that, nobody could ever need Ishan the way Shubman needed him.

************************************
Nobody needs me the way Shubman needs Ishan, tum log comment nahi karte yaar😭

Please comment, previous chapter was so long and what was that response? Honestly I am always eager to read the comments and i read them all again and again. Don't be just silent readers, keep telling me what should happen next or whether you liked the chapter or not, it gives me a better angle and keeps the story interactive.

Lots of love❤️