12. A FEW MOMENTS

Teena :

I feel his intense gaze on me as I secretively spray his favorite perfume on my skin . his hands travelling down my waist as i remove them asking him to continue his romance when we reach the party. but him being the dominant devil he is he continues while the goosebumps arising on my skin make me feel hot from inside as i turn on the playlist.

his phone suddenly rings disturbing our moment as we were about to kiss, when i stare at the caller id. its once again that annoying girl, pihu.

i keep on staring at his face which seemed tense and his hand which was hanging up the call. he  asks me whether he should pick up the call or not, and i give him a silent nod.

he picks up the call and starts driving insanely , while i plug in my airpods . till the time he hangs up the call, we reach the party and he walks in holding my waist while i clutch onto his well built arm. 

entering the party , we make our way towards the drinking corner  as he grabs a glass of champagne while i order a glass of wine. settling ourselves comfortably  on the seats , we glance at each other . as the dance comes to an end  and the couples are called to the stage for a dance and instead of pulling me , riyansh  pulls another lady's waist and clutches onto her for the couple dance, making me insanely furious.

i throw an angry glare at him when i notice that it's none other than pihu. why? why does she always have to be in the middle between our romance, why does she have to always spoil our moment knowing well enough that we are dating and riyansh is not single anymore. 

being exremely angry and furious i stand up from my seat without realising that i had a glass of red wine in my hands. fuming with jealousy i walk up to them , when suddenly i trip in my heels and the glass of wine escapes my hands landing right on riyansh's well ironed expensive white t shirt , resulting in nothing worse than his temper. 

"what the actual fuck did you do you dumbass??" riyansh spurted out in anger.

he's no worse than a devil when he's angry and i knew that too, though i didn't do that on purpose , it was just a mistake.

"god gave that organ of vision to you for some reason" pihu yelled. 

"you shut up, no one's asked for your opinion.... " i retorted back at her 

"what if she doesn't ?? " riyansh yelled this time while looking straight into my eyes

"oh, okay,okay i get it, you're just trying to defend her aren't you??what about me riyansh? it was just a mere mistake. and i didn't do it on purpose. why? why aren't you defending me? I'm your girlfriend ?? shouldn't you prioritize me more than you prioritize her??" I yell with an insane look on my face.

"you are not my girlfriend anymore and im making it crystal clear. i can't date a dumbass girl like you who doesn't know how to behave in such a rich business party. lets break up....." riyansh spoke earning a wide smirk on pihu's face. 

his words deeply affected me but at that point of time i did not let the tears escape my eyes instead i yelled at him almost grabbing his collar

"you're leaving me for this mere accident?? you're leaving me for this bishh?? you motherfv----"

i couldn't complete my sentence as i felt a stinging pain on my right cheek 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*