5. COLLEGE PARTY

Laying back at her couch , she swiftly changed into her comfy clothes and opened her phone when a sudden ting sound popped up with a notification from her phone.....

Teena
I was gazing intensely on the notification when I realised what the msg was. I leapt on from the couch and hugged my teddy as if though it was a candy . Yes, I was happy once again. Last night, I tried contacting him, but all my efforts went in vain. I am so happy right now, that he finally messaged me. His one little text males me so happy. Yeah! It's none other than my secret boyfriend Riyansh. Usually I always tell my cousins everything about me, but i decided to keep this matter a secret this time, cuz I don't want to be caught red handed dating someone, specially the boy who my father hates.
"Darling, aj aa rhi ho na college ke function me?? I will be waiting " ~ riyansh
I quickly jumped off to the bathroom when I noticed the time, it was 9 . Although there was lots of time left I didn't want to disappoint him. I took out my pink kurti from the wardrobe and changed immediately, after which I sat down right in front of the mirror and took out my newly bought eyeliner and lipstick. Yeah although I enjoy dressing up more in Western I can't deny that ethnic wear also suits me.

In college 🎓

In college 🎓

Playlist : akh lad jave💌

???: oi, andhi hai?? Dikhta nhin?? Ya fir double battery lagegi??
N: so... Sorry, maine asal mein apko dekha nhin....
With that she headed towards the entrance once again turning back to look at the girl, but she was out of sight.
T: Oiiii, chal bhag, program bas shuru hone hi wali hai
N: ye kon hai? She said pointinh towards the boy Teena was holding hands with.
T: oh ye? Meet him he's Riyansh
R: hello sundar mohtarma, ap bohut khubsurat ho, apki behen ne jitna bola tha, usse bhi jyada.....
N: thank you Mr flirt.
R: btw jaldi chalo or we'll get late to see the program.
T : Ha ha chalo chalo
They took their seats which arranged in the first row. Soon after settling the program began with the dj blasting some extraordinary songs . At last when the playlist came to an end, a girl approached the stage wearing a black saree, with golden paloo, her hair tied up in a messy bun and the locks arising from her forehead made her look prettier. All of a sudden the whole crowd started whistling when that girl got onto the stage. There was a loud howl of excitement from the audience when they heard 'akh lad jave being played by the dj'
Well it was a day to enjoy, and none of them could actually lie that they weren't enjoying. They were enjoying to the fullest.
The stage lights dim down, as the girl gets onto her position with her one hand on her waist while the other hanging high in the air.
She tightly wrapped the edge of her saree onto her waist before rocking up the whole stage.
The flights flashed on and off, while she swayed her waist from side to side moving gracefully and elegantly in the steps. Her hands cut through the air and she gets joined by two more girls .
N: hey! Isn't that Sandhya?? Shubhi di's best friend? What is she doing here?
T: are gadha, ye seniors ka farewell hai, they can do whatever they want, enjoy kar! Itna mat soch...
Then both their eyes landed on the girl dancing on the stage . Her fabric of the saree flowing with the beats of the music.
Finally the music comes to an end , when the girl bows down to the applauding audience which had now gone crazy. She makes her way out of the stage , that's when Nisha takes a look at her!
Yeah! She was the same girl with whom Nisha had bumped with! What a lady she is! How beautifully she dances , thought Nisha!
T: are chal, tum dono kis soch me dube huye ho??
R: nahin bas wo ladki bohut sundar thi!
Teena slightly smacks his arm before muttering in a low voice " Mujhse bhi jyada? "
R: nahin babe, tumse jyada, khubsurat to koi nhin hai
They started their usual talks suddenly when Nisha cut them off
N: uska nam pata hai??
R: nhin
T: oh uska?? Woh Pihu hai! Sara college uska fida hai! Deewane hai sab ladke uske!
N: ooooo

🥸

Pihu :
I bowed in front of the audience and left the stage with a smirk on my face. Yes! Once again I had succeeded in making the whole college crazy in front of me! Its always my charm!
"Jyoti, Jyoti, Sandhya kaha gya?? "
"Picture nhin kheechegi? "

Jyoti:
"Ati hu ruk ja thoda " I said as I quickly left my phone on charging and rushed to click pihu's picture! She's such a pretty girl! I wish  I was a boy, I could have dated her!
I clicked her a pretty picture but she didn't seem to like it much so , I insisted her to click a mirror selfie

Pihu's look:

Jyoti's look :

Jyoti's look :

Jyoti: I was intesnsely gazing at my best friend when , suddenly I heard the ringtone of my phone and i rushed towards it seeing the caller id

Jyoti:
I was intesnsely gazing at my best friend when , suddenly I heard the ringtone of my phone and i rushed towards it seeing the caller id. It was my mom but wait, why would she call me now?? Its just 2 in the afternoon now.
I received the call when I heard my mom's stern and strict voice,
" Jyoti come home! We need to talk about a serious matter. "
"What matter mom? "
"It's about your engagement with the Singhania's son"
That's when the phone fell down from my hands and Pihu turned her head looking at me. My smile had already vanished listening to what my mom said, it can't be true! I'm absolutely not gonna marry anyone just for maintaining the reputation of my father's company? Isn't my freedom more important?? I wanted to pursue my further studies , and why the hell are they trying to get me married? That too at such a young age. Isn't it unfair? My life will become hell!!
I was lost in my thoughts when my chain of emotions were cut off by Pihu.

P: baby? What happened?? Why do you look so sad? Ek picture kheech du??
J: bat hi kuch sad hone wali hai Pihu
P: konsi bat baby??
J: meri shaa- but once again my phone rang and this time it was my dad.
Kuch nhin baby, bas aise hi btw mujhe na thoda kam yad agya hai, main tumhe kal milungi baby. Byeee!!
I said as I strolled out of the makeup room, picking my bag . Finally finding the keys of the car I headed towards the garage, tears welling up in my eyes.
I started driving towards my home, thinking of what I can do to call off this marriage......

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 78 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘤𝘻 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 10𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩.
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵... ✨𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 : 20