3. CHAOS IN COLLEGE *

N: mumma, mat khilao itna, main moti ho jaungi , all my efforts will go in vain
N/m : nautanki bandh kar! If you don't want to eat get up and go!
Her mother said with an angry pout ...
N: okay mumma, feed me okayy??
Her mother started feeding her when Teena's scream echoed through the dining
" RUN NISHA, RUN, WE'RE LATE THE CLASS WILL START AT 10"
Nisha glanced at her wristwatch when she saw it was 9:45 , their college wasn't much far from their house,but the busy streets of Mumbai were rather clumsy and difficult to cross with four wheelers.When the realisation struck her, she jumped out of her seat, running towards the main door.
Teena followed her and both emerged out panicking what to do...
T: is raste se to bus ya car nahin chalne wala , ab ek hi upay hai
N: bol, bol, jaldi bol, kya upay
T: chachu ki purani scooter
N: ayein, nahinnnn
T: hannnn
Without wasting any more time, Teena pulled Nisha towards their garage beside the backward of their house.
They sat on the old jalopy scooter, and the drive began.
N: drive fast, gadhi ( she shouted)
T: it was you who woke up late ( she yelled back at her sister)
N: it's just I am scared because I don't want to miss the lecture! It's very important....
T: you're acting as if though he's going to eat you??? By the way be careful, I won't be there in the Junior building, I have heard, there's a lot a bullying in there! Text me if needed....
She said before swiftly parking the scooter in front of the entrance and waving a final goodbye to her sister....

🎀

"𝐍𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐫𝐞"
"𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐡, 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢 "
"𝐑𝐮𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐮 𝐏𝐢𝐡𝐮 𝐤𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐚"

A few students whispered seeing her. Some glanced at her direction, some whispered in each other's eye, while some expressed a feeling of jealousy or rage seeing her.
That was all which made Nisha uncomfortable, even though she was being complemented or praised, she simply hated it....
With a rather blank expression she entered the Junior building walking past them as if though they never existed....
As she entered, she was welcomed by the proffesor who told her to take a seat.
Proff: okay so students, Please welcome miss Nisha Malhotra our new transfer student, miss Malhotra, if you please introduce yourself...
Nisha deeply sighed and with a excited yet calm voice she spoke,
" I AM NISHA MALHOTRA. I AM FROM THE LITERATURE DEPARTMENT . I AN INTERESTED AT PURSUING MY CAREER AS AN AUTHOR.... "
Proff: okay, Miss Malhotra, please take a seat behind Devansh...
N: yes sir...
She looked around when a guy waved his hand towards him to join him..
She gave her smile to him, when he called out :
D: uhm. Hey!are you from USA??
N: yeah, I am
D: ohh seems nice, btw I'm Devansh Agarwal
N: nice to meet you Dev
Devansh immediately blushed hearing the sweet little nickname she gave him
N: it's fine right if I call you Dev?? I actually like giving nicknames.... Hehe( she smiled awkwardly)
D: nahh! It's fine ....

Time skip🌻

The class ended soon and the proffesor dismissed the batch. It was their lunch time, the only time Nisha could meet her sister.
She grabbed a coffee from the reception and waved her hand high up seeing Teena coming towards her direction....
T: what's up?? How was the lecture??
N: not gonna lie, but I didn't hear much, I was busy chatting!
T: ayein?? You and chatting??
Kon hai wo?? (Who's that person?? )
Someone special?? ( she said having a playful smirk on her face)
N: nahh! Just friends! Look there he's there, Devansh, oh hey wait what the heck is happening there actually???
T: stay out of these matters, Nisha, don't get involved please...
N: I will of course! How dare those boys bulky him?? Wtffff
Devansh was being beaten by the senior boys, and they were trying to attack him continuously.... That's when Nisha arrived at the scene when  it became more intense!! Various students gathered round the crowd . ..
??? : don't mess with us babygirl or the consequences won't be good...
N: leave him you asshole, leave him what has he done to you??
??? : ohhh my goshhh, love at first sight right??? Well this nerd isn't capable of your love babygirl! Give me one chance I will fulfill all your needs...
N : you mf......
Before she could take any step further, one of those men held her jaw tightly and the other tried pulling her arm...
D: leave her! I said leave her!
??? : not until, you beg in front of our feet for forgiveness....
That was the last word he could utter because in a another flash of seconds, he was knocked off by Nisha. Just then another man tried to hold her wrist when a loud slap echoed through the hallway and all the people stood there in silence watching the fighting scene....
As the man tried to grab her hand from behind, she swiftly move to the side dodging his attempt and delivering a sharp and painful kick to his ribs, causing a loud groan to escape the man's lips....
Teena stood there watching her sister as she tightly punched another man's jaw and kicked his stomach....
Devansh layed there with wide open eyes shocked with Night's unexpected strength and fighting skills...
The men were ashamed of being beaten by a mere so called girl and they immediately had to escape the scene...
As soon as they departed, she knelt down on Devansh's level cupping his cheeks
N: don't worry, one more time they do this to anyone, I won't count before breaking their bones...
She said as she helped him stand up...
D: thank you!!!
N: mention not.....

🍃
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ☁🌻🍃😭🎀💌