the Christmas family time

The screen went of fast then the words went up.

Holly smiled when she saw them , looked at regulus.

Chapter Twelve

Christmas was coming. One morning in mid_december , Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban.

Eep! Said holly loudly .

" What's wrong? Ask Paul .

" All good ". Holly said worried. Regulus rubing her back .

The few owls that managed to battle their way through the stormy sky to deliver post had to be nurses back to health by Hagrid before they could fly off again. No one could wait for the holidays to start . While the Gryffindor common room and the great Hall had roaring fires, the draughty corridors had become icy and a bitter wind rattled the windows in the classrooms . Worst of all were professor Snape's classes down in the dungeons, where their breath rose in a mist before them and they kept as close as possible to their hot cauldrons.

" Doesn't sounds very good condition for children". Said Esme.

" I do feel so sorry ', said Draco Malfoy, one potions class , " for those who's gonna stay with boy who lived".  He was looking over at albus as he spoke . Crabbe and goyle chuckled . Holly , who was measuring out powdered spine of lionfish , ignored them . As albus was argue back . Malfoy had been even more unpleasant than usual since the quidditch match . Disgusted that Slytherin had lost , he had tried to get everyone laughing at how a wide mouthed tree frog would be replacing holly had managed to stay on her bucking broomstick.

So many people was shaking their heads at Draco bully.

So Malfoy , jealous and angry , had gone back to taunting holly about not staying at Hogwarts for Albus Christmas party . It was true that holly wasn't staying to celebrate Christmas with the boy who lived for Christmas but with her family. Professor McGonagall had come round the week before, making a list of students who would be staying for the holidays,  and appearly albus and the Weasleys and many others had signed up at once.

Albus was smiling and nodded along while holly shake her head.

She was feeling happy to see for dad and uncle lovegood, Luna again; this would probably be the best Christmas ever. Ron and his brothers were staying too , because Mr and Mrs Weasley were going to Romania to visit Charlie. And plus Ron semes to be existed for the boy who lived Christmas party.  When they left the dungeons at the end of potions , they found a large fir tree blocking the corridor ahead . Two enormous feet sticking out at the bottom and a loud puffing sound told them that Hagrid was behind it. " Hi , Hagrid , want any help "? Ron asked, sticking his head through the branches. " Nah , I'm all right, thanks".

" Aww so sweet". Said Esme.

" Would you mind moving out of the way"? Came Malfoy's cold drawl from behind them.

Narsissa was angry look at Draco.

" Are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley"? " Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself when you leave Hogwarts, I suppose _ that hut of Hagrid's must seem like a palace compared to what your family's used to".

Arthur was feeling bad with Ron getting bullied . Molly whispered conferring voice.

Ron dived at malfoy just as Snape came up the stairs." Weasley"!

" Bloody hell sev". Said lily annoyed with her ex best friend.

Ron let go of the front of Malfoy's robes . " He was provoked , professor Snape ', said Hagrid , sticking his huge hairy face out behind the tree . " Malfoy was insultin' his family ".