chapter two

Students was still asking the person next to them about what happened to holly.

Lily and James, Sirius, remus was talking about" once we  finished here we   look for her.

Alice Start look into the girl future but can't find her.

Then the screen changes

Everyone look at the screen

Chapter two
The fun day with dad and the vanishing glass

James look heart broken course someone else has the dad tiddli instead of him. Sirius and Lily sitting next to him both have their hands on his back, Remus lead across Sirius to put his hand on his hand. Course the other was in on his eyes.
Hermione mumble to herself " vanishing glass?

Nearly ten years had passed since Dumbledore though left holly on the step back a privet drive. The sun rose on the beautiful house. Showing 12 grimmauld place.

Sirius Black gasped. Saying" that's my childhood house "! "She's there ".

Andy confused course only a member of the black family can go there. " Not me course I with my family ". And not Bella course she in prison". " Narsissa is Mrs Malfoy she has no business there". And Sirius wants nothing to do with that house". She look at the person under the cloak next to the two blondes.

Had changed slot. The sun rose on the beautiful well kept garden. And a welcome mat on the step.

Sirius was more shock then ever.

And lit up the brass number 12 on the house front door; it crept into the hallway and up the stairs to one floor which the hall to the bedroom had lots of photos.the photographs on the walls really showed love and no elves heads.

Narsissa and Sirius, Andy was shock to see the house they used for get together was no longer dark and evil. But light and love , happiness.

, ten years ago there was lots of beautiful pictures with a different but the same girl in. One was a birthday party with the number five behind the girl and a big unacorn cake. And a big smile on the girls  face. With a missing gap in the front of her teeth.

Lily had tears seeing the photos of her daughter.

The girl was no longer a baby but a happy little girl . Riding her first bike with a little baby sitting on the ground two feet away.

Everyone look at the ravenclaw table where one of them own sitting next to the strange blonde hair girl.

Hermione ask " you knew holly?

Blonde hair girl answer " yes".

Lilly in a high pitched voice" why didn't you say anything?

The blonde hair girl answer " though you didn't care".

Lily look at the screen again. Jasper and his family knows something not right the cloak person and the two blondes.

Go around the little blonde girl. And riding on a pony with a slightly older blonde girl at the fair , playing a computer game with the little blonde girl, being hugged and kissed by her dad on the cheek.

Sirius look at man on the photo lead to James " that man looks familiar".

The screen changes to show a door  with the  name holly  on  it. Then  it  went  through the door to open to  a beautiful bedroom. Had white walls with blue and orange, purple, pink flowers on the wall. And a lace chandelier, a white lace swing and shelves with children books on it. And three baskets. Two for laundry and one with a lid on it. And a white floor with a white rug and a yellow and with white, blue rugs. And lauge double bed white donor  cover  bed and white base. And in the middle of the bed was a little black hair girl fast asleep . The screen shows the face of the girl until her eyes pop open to big green eyes. She sits up happy looking at the day planner on the wall . And run to her dad's room.