protective dad and Dumbledore big mistake

Edward and his family is talking about this world.

Jasper is really interested in  history.

Emmett he loving the hilarious twins and Edward mate.

Alice wants to be friends with holly.

Esme is talking to Carlisle plans in trying to bond with regulus. Roselyn was a kept a look out for the curious witch and wizard.

Then regulus himself walks to the Cullen's in a calm poster.

" Mr Edward Cullen". He said

" Yes ? Edward asked in a calm voice.

" Come with me ". Edward nodded watching him walking. Before he left he looked at his family. Alice and Carlisle, Emmett thumbs up. And  Rosalie and Jasper though "RIP Edward ". " Well that's not helpful". Edward though. Then Esme put her hand on his shoulder and says " just be yourself ". " And be kind ". Edward nodded and went after regulus.

________________________________________

Dumbledore was looking at holly and thought long and hard. Then I grab his coin and press the center of the coin . Then he went to the spare room in the dugejen to wait for his order.

Moody and shacklebolt , lily and James, Sirius, Tonks , Remus and Molly , Arthur and The other members of the order joined them .

Dumbledore in his deep voice says " so as some of you know ". " Holly potter is powerful".

Lily and James looked sad after the mention of holly name.

" So James and Lily keep trying to earn her trust".

McGonagal said " and why do you want to earn her trust".

Dumbledore about to lie when moody says " course if they do he wants to transfer her magic to albus".

Then Hagrid in his deep voice says " you can't do that ".

" But how we destroy the dark lord "? Ask lily .

" Are you serious". " And don't you dare , McGonagall told Sirius. " That girl is happy with her dad and you want to take something else from her".

McGonagal look at her former students said in disappointed with them " I am disgusted with this , first you send her to the most nasty muggles, 2 you made sure Mr lupen and Mr black to back out on being a godfather. And now you want to take someone else ".

Lily and James , Sirius, Remus looked at her . As if they didn't think of that.

McGonagal stood up says " I don't want anything to do with this". She walk out. Then Hagrid walk out soon what started out a big group turns into 10 members.

" What we do sir ". Said James.

" We see ". Dumbledore says still in shock from everyone walking out.

_______________________________________

Regulus was guide Edward away from everyone to his quarter's he soon enter his room.

" Sit down ". Said regulus

Edward sat looking at his mate father.

He turned around to looked at him . " So Mr Cullen  I've seen you looking at my daughter". Regulus gave Edward his best mother's poster.

Edward gulp and say " well Mr black , see I like your daughter and she's my mate and I do all I can to make her happy".

Regulus hasn't shown any response to his words . He stared at him thinking.

Said " I have a few questions". Regulus sat down while looking at him. 

1. What do you like about her?

Edward looked at him answer

" She beautiful and kind , funny, she unbelievable smart".

Edward looked at regulus still no reaction form  him.

2 . What do you want to be when you finish school?

Well nowhere actually we normally do school for a few years then collage. And we start again.

Regulus look at him and still he's not reaction.

3. Where do you live"?

" In Alaska ".

4. Who's your leaders ?

"Aro and Marcus, caius".

5 . How old are you and when where you born?

"105 years old , 1980  17 years old".

6 . How do you feel about holly friends?

" They seemed alright".

7 . Is my daughter being human a problem.

" I respect her being human".

8 . Is she gonna be safe with you?

" Yes".

9 .is she allowed to say she doesn't want to do something or do something".

" It's depends on what is it".

10 . If she doesn't want to be with you would you  let her?

Edward didn't say anything.

" You see you need to get to know her first and respect her choice". Regulus stood up says " oh and one more think Edward". Edward looked at regulus and jump course regulus was right in front of his face and said. " If you hurt her or force her to do something she doesn't want  to do, you wish you never been born, you saw what Voldemort nearly did and I learnt from  a death eather ".

Then Edward and regulus got back to the hall everyone was back form a little walk and talking. Edward told his family what happened. Edward show holly talking to the wolves . Then a long beeps went off. Everyone sat down and looked at the screen.