the potions master

Holly, first morning of Hogwarts was alright. Ok it was great made my bed , had a shower now with my bag and other stuff inside all ready for learning.

McGonagal smile as many of the other teachers.

Holly as many of her class mates follow the Prefects to the hall . Holly hears . " There , look'. " Where? " Next to the tall kid with the red hair '. " Wearing the Glasses "? " Did you see his face?" Did you see his scar? Holly giggle thinking the scar not that big of a deal.

Albus angryly look at his ex sister.

Whispers followed albus as much as his year because he wouldn't stop encouraging them to see him. As soon holly left her dormitory next day . People queueing outside classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at albus, and albus smiling back at them , or doubled back to pass him in the corridors again, staring.

The head of the house shaking their heads at the Griffindors. The Griffindors look ashamed with their needs to see the boy who might have lived.

Holly wished they wouldn't because she as many others was trying to concentrate on finding her way to classes. There were a hundred and forty_two staircase at Hogwarts: wide , sweeping ones ; narrow , rickety ones ; some that led somewhere different on a Friday; some with vanishing step halfway up that you had to remember to jump . Then there were doors that wouldn't open unless you asked politely, or tickled them in exactly the right place, and the doors that weren't really doors at all , but solid walls just pretending.

Hermione look at holly ask " how do you know all that?.

Holly smiled answered " well I read the book and explore. and I also asked the ghost ".

Hermione shock course she didn't even to think to ask the ghost.

It was also very hard to remember where anything was , because it all seemed to move around a lot. Good think holly written it all down on her spare book.

Professor McGonagall took out and piece of paper to make a note of that for the first years for next year.

The people in the portraits was very fun to talk to , even though they kept going to visit each other and holly saw the coats of armour could walk. But they did some sign language.good think I learnt that in my old school. The ghost was pretty awesome they had lots to talked about. Even though they didn't help much either. It was always a nasty shock when one of them glided suddenly through a door you were trying to open . Nearly headless Nick was always happy to point new Gryffindors in the right direction, but peeves the poltergeist was worth two locked doors and a trick staircase if you met him when you were late for class. I got him back though. I told him that someone was planning to prank him . When he went to check it was the bloody Baran was there.

" Gasp ! George and Fred , lee looked at holly shock "you prank peeves?

" Yep and that was one of my best pranks on him.

Then he drop a waste_ paper baskets on your head , pull rugs form under your feet , pelt you with bits of chalk or sneak up behind you , invisible, grab your nose and screech , " got your conk"! But as always I got him back .

" I don't believe this ". Lily was surprised and trying trying to look angry but couldn't. " She just like you". James looked at his daughter. Still feeling left out. James look at his wife said we have to talked to her at dinner".

Lily nodded.

Even worse than peeves ,If that possible,was the caretaker, argus filch . Holly heard form one of the other girls said that albus and Ron managed to get on the wrong side of him on their very first morning. Filch found them trying to force their way through a door which unluckyily turned out to be the entrance to the out of bounds corridor on the third floor. And had five points taken of. She couldn't believe they were lost , was manger to get into trouble .