I

Aurora Saint Laurent

Sitting in the stands, with the number 40 on my back, I munch away on my nachos occasionally looking up at the score and then finding my other half, my twin brother Arden on the ice.
Being from a hockey family, I used to get dragged around to my father's and uncles hockey games with Arden when we were kids. And my brother thinks it's a must that I should be present at his games throughout the year.  Which I can manage.

Studying architecture at Boston university was my dream. Our mother had studied at this university and also met our father here. Ace Saint Laurent and Natalia Winston were the famous couple at that time and till date. Dad being a hockey player for the briuns and later the head coach of the university team and mom being the super successful architect , both Arden and I were most looked upto at university.

The sound of fighting makes me look at the ice, seeing Arden and Darren drag Riven off the other team player.
Riven King,  my brother's best friend and the captain of the BU ice hockey team. Not most second year student are offered Captain position after playing for one year but Riven King is the exception. He is the world's most egoistic,  most infuriating,  most irritating idiot I know. Our banters at family dinners as supposed entertainment for our families, continous prank between us have led us to visit the HODs frequently.

As soon as the game finishes, which is ofcourse won by us, I walk towards the parking lot waiting near Rivens matt Black jeep wrangler, which I totally love(just not the owner), waiting for the guys to come out.

"There is my little firecracker!!" I hear Darren shout as he runs towards me picking me up and twirling me around.

"Hey, don't fall down!!" Arden shouts as I'm kept back on the ground.
"Good game guys." I hug everyone,  except for the blue eyed grump.

"No hug for me, princess??"
"Not that you deserve it...."
"Oi...not the time to fight, we need to leave."

We pile up in the jeep while the rest of the guys  come in nicks car.
We head over to the football house.

"How many days till renovations are completed??" Issac asks.

"10 days to go till I have to shift with these two knuckleheads." I point out as I hear a groan and a scoff.

"Issac...stop reminding me that I have to live with these fighting cats." Arden groans from the front seat only to get smacked in the back of his head.

"You love us...if it weren't for our parents....I wouldn't even be near her right now." Riven said. 

Now that hurt.

"I know we aren't the best of friends but I was glad to live near you both without any worried about having roommates or sharing a dorm. But now I guess I found out how you feel, I feel bad about suggesting this to dad even more. Figuring you'll look out for me at uni but it won't matter anymore. " I slam the door shut and make way to my dorm room.

"Woah... what happened?" Davina asked as I entered her room.

"Wait....let me guess, Riven pissed you off over the flat thing, said shit that you're going to be his roommate, didn't know you yourself suggested living like that because of what had happened and you dropped the bomb on him and arden and slammed the door shut and here we are....am I right or am I right???" Shanaya Sharma, Davina roommate and my classmate spoke from her bed without even looking at me.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go with what yaya said right now..." div trailed out as I fell down onto her bed.

"I thought he knew about this, I thought he would be a little bit more concerned after what went down the last time. Looks like I always get my hopes up for no reason....always feels like this. Why did I even start to like him in the first place." I groaned as div ran her fingers thru my hair.

"Hey, it's okay....you'll sort it out. And about the part where you like him, I ask the question every day."

"Not helping Divvy!!!" Shanaya yelled.

Feels like hell when you get to know that the guy you like will never see you more than his best friends annoying sister.  And being the university heartthrob I've  seen Rivens weekly conquests enough.

That night I go to sleep thinking about how I will have to start getting over this crush. Will it be possible to not like the guy I see everyday? Now that we were going to move in together,  its going to hard but it is essential, so from now on lets start operation move on from Mr. Hearthrob. Lets the war between the hearts begin.

___________________________________________

First chapter out now.....I hope you like the storyline and the characters.
-Rxven