"But he can really talk about me because he wake up, lay there and talk to you when you probably didn't even get ears yet so..."

She didn't know what she expected when she had to leave Georgia and randomly up and move to California.

She did expect a big fancy house surrounded by other big houses in a gated community.

So you can say she was a bit surprised when she arrived to the isolated house that sat perfectly on the private beach.

It was quite obvious this was his personal home. To the way his scent still lingered around, from his clothes that was in the dresser and closet in the main room.

The place didn't look as welcoming as it did when she first came but she honestly wasn't expecting it in the first place, simply because Nasir obviously wasn't the type of person to care about house decor.

"Mommy was suppose to take you on the beach today" Ry make sounds in response and A'kira nodded her head while grabbing a diaper. "Yes girl, Auntie took up all your beach time. Everybody want to see your pretty self."

She quickly but carefully lifted her body and placed the diaper on her before she peed.

Picking her up before walking to the room.

A'kira could proudly say she had a solid routine with Rylan.

She wasn't a complicated baby and she thanked the man above for that. It was hard at first but she quickly learned that she picked up on the energy A'kira gave off. Whenever she was stressed Rylan was crying, and whenever she was sad Rylan seemed sad.

She would cry then Rylan would cry and it made her cry more knowing she made Rylan cry.

She could say based on her moods, she's been doing a good job. She called her parents whenever she needed help and Nasir's mom would help her when she was around. She came every Friday and Monday, sometimes she would do random stops but she would always ask A'kira if it was okay before she did go.

Nasir never had her in the house. He didn't have anybody in the house. It was for him, his personal space, the place where he knew he could relax and not worry about anything. Which is exactly why A'kira was there. Very few people had access to that area, and before A'kira was there nobody had access to the area.

Placing on her stomach in the middle of the bed making sure she was up correctly before taking up the cocoa butter oil and giving her a massage while timing it in her head.

She gave her tummy time for 30 seconds every night while she moisturized her body.

When she was finished she wrapped her up and placed her in the bedside bassinet.

Putting lavender drops in the diffuser and turned it on before getting in the bed. Making sure she was comfortable once again before turning off the light.

"Night night Janai. Mommy loves youuu. Your daddy loves you too."

Longer chapters after this one I swearr pookie. I needed to set the setting and plot it out

 I needed to set the setting and plot it out

I signed up for the SATS. I'm supposed to go take it in may but y'all I opened the Practice test and respectfully closed out the tab on the first question.

If yall know any good ways to study for the SAT please let a bad bitch know cause omg.

I'm actually so over guys..like so over them. (My delusional ass might like sb else by next week😭)

Fym 3 of diddy houses got raided for sex trafficking and he left everything in his children name so they can take the blame and left the country???

Do this nigga this he in outer banks😭

Cause it's giving he watch too much tv and tryna pull a Ward Cameron

And Wym diddy and meek mill got a sec tape recording leaked????

wtf is going onnn

...but are we surprised tho🌚

"Cause diddy be wanting to party AND YOU GOT TO TELL HIM NO." - Kat Williams

" - Kat Williams