Styling his hair and taking one last look at himself in the mirror , Fourth made his way to the living room where his siblings were waiting.

Are we ready ? New asked before starting his Porsche Cayenne.

A collective of yes were heard and the car hit the road.

Where are we even going ? The youngest finally asked after sitting for one hour silently , his patience on the verge of giving up.

You'll get to know when we reach there. Dunk answered and got back on his phone.

After the incident in the room , the youngest Titicharoenrak left the bar with a messed up head

He had to do something. He hasn't felt like this after Nyura's encounter. Heck , he never felt something as strong as this even with Nyura , his serious first love.

He was now afraid to fall in love , scared that he would be taken advantage of again. Frightened , that he will leave him just like she left him after he confesses.

I have to talk with the phis. Gemini muttered to himself and dropped a text in the siblings' group chat , asking them to meet him at the café , they went this afternoon.

Within 20 minutes Gemini was joined by his brothers and sipping a cup of coffee along with some snacks to munch on.

The atmosphere at the table was serious.

Tell me young man , what is your reason of calling us here? Joong asked breaking the silence.

I think I have fallen in love. Gemini revealed and in return he was gifted with a shower of coffee from Tay's mouth and Joong who nearly chocked to death.

YOU HAVE WHAT ?!! Both the elder siblings yelled in amusement and disbelief , earning glares from the few customers enjoying their late night coffee.

Yeah you heard it right , I think I have fallen in love and that to with a boy. Gemini answered while staring in space.

You ? Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak ? Have fallen in love and that too with a boy? Joong questioned again for conformation thinking his ears heard it all wrong.

How many time do I have to repeat the same thing ? Gemini exclaimed in an annoyed tone , finally meeting his brother's gaze.

Its just that its hard to believe. Tay butted in.

Who is he ? Joong asked , becoming interested in his brother's new found love life after many years.

You remember the boy who helped you , we even met him here ? Gemini paused to look at Joong and the elder nodded signaling that he was listening.

Its him , he studies at my uni. 1st year studying Business and Architecture , he joined recently. He continued.

I don't know anything else but if you hurt him , I am gonna break your fucking bones. He seems like a good kid and I DON'T WANT YOU TO BREAK HIS CUTE LITTLE HEART. Joong said emphasising the last part.

I am your brother bro ! Why are you sliding with someone , whom you don't even know properly ?! Gemini was perplexed at his brother's statement.

Its because of your personality and he is a pure soul whom I don't want to get hurt in the near future. Joong shrugged.

Anyways how did you know that you have fallen in love ? This time it was Tay who questioned , curious as to what made his jerk of a brother to have a change of heart.

I don't know when it all started but today when I was at the bar doing my business , I realized that I have fallen for him. Gemini answered honestly.

How did you realize ? Were you drunk and started to see his face everywhere or was it something else. Tay asked further, wanting to know the details more deeply.

Okay this is embarrassing but I was in the middle of fucking someone and I literally moaned out his name. Gemini revealed with eyes closed , too embarrassed to meet his brothers' eyes.

After a few seconds of silence both the older males burst out laughing , making the youngest to whine.

You know what I'll figure it out myself.

_________________________________________Update guys !!!I am thakful that you guys are liking this story

Update guys !!!
I am thakful that you guys are liking this story.
I hope you guys continue loving it and I am thinking of writing another geminifourth ff.

Pls don't forget to vote and have a great day ahead. 💛