xxv. the reynolds p̶a̶m̶p̶h̶l̶e̶t̶ fight

˚ INFRUNAMI
chapter twenty five — the reynolds p̶a̶m̶p̶h̶l̶e̶t̶ fight

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMIchapter twenty five — the reynolds p̶a̶m̶p̶h̶l̶e̶t̶ fight

"GROUNDED, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE." ryan said to his daughter, a sternness in his words.

"but please, me and walker were supposed to-"

"you are not going anywhere blake especially with walker." ryan said.

"dad please, it was for a dare." blake said, feeling herself about to cry. her dad had never yelled at her, and she couldn't believe it was over walker.

"if it was for a dare a quick kiss wouod be nice, but you guys were full on making out. blake you are fourteen."

"when i said you could date walker i did not mean to confess your love for him that day. i said i would prefer him over anyone else, but i would also prefer you not making out with him at 14, and waiting until your 16 at least!" ryan yelled.

"but i like him and-"

"blake i know you fucking like him. i've known since the moment i introduced you to him. you would be so excited to come onto set, waking up an hour than you actually had to. and the bond you guys had, i have an ongoing bet with mark about you two still. but blake you're still young, i trust walker but i don't want him to hurt you."

"he's not gonna hurt me, it's walker come on you know him!" blake said.

"and the press blake. they're gonna be all in you're relationship and you're not ready for that yet. it's the worst thing ever. the tabloids, when they hear you kissed blake-"

"are you serious. the press, the tabloids. really dad? everything always comes back to my career and all that shit doesn't it." blake said.

"no blake. no, i'm just saying you always have to consider it."

"you're just proving my point that sometimes you really care about what the media thinks more then your own daughters feelings."

"i care about your feelings. but the media blake, it can kill everything you've worked for." ryan said.

"everything i've worked for? i would throw that all away in a heartbeat if it meant i could have a life. i  didn't ask to be famous you know, i was thrown into this all because you and mom wanted a daughter! i love acting, but all those big roles i get are all thanks to my last name."

"you're talented that is not true." ryan shook his head. "yeah but i'll never get up to the standards that are set by my parents. 'gosh is she really deadpool's daughter?' 'one blake is clearly better at acting than the other' that's another thing the media does, it tears you down. and nobody cares, i have nobody to go to."

"you always have me and your mom to go to." "i've gone to mom way too much i don't want to stress her out." blake said. "so come to me, ill always be here to listen." ryan said.

"really cause you're a shit father, you care more about betty and inez's safety, and if james gets enough attention. i understand i might not have your blood but i still want to have an ounce of that love too!" blake yelled.

ryan was left shocked, he tried his hardest to care for four girls. he gave blake the most attention, he was always with her, for acting and just for being a father. ryan had always believed he was neglecting his other daughters, but according to blake he was wrong.

"upstairs now. and i'm taking your phone, you're ipad, and your watch. no more videos with the triplets! and ryan said, his voice breaking.

"whatever!" blake said storming to her room. she grabbed her phone, and quickly texted walker. "can't hang, grounded."

bugs (me) bunnywdym? was it cause of yesterday

bugs (me) bunny
wdym?
was it cause of yesterday

looooolllaaa
yeah
he's really mad
and i might've said something horrible

bugs (me) bunny
what did you said

looooolllaaa
i said he was a shit father

bugs (me) bunny
blake that's...terrible

looooolllaaa
i was mad i didn't mean it

bugs (me) bunny
yeah but
he tries hard to balance his acting life and 4 kids blake
that was like foul

looooolllaaa
i know
you didn't have to remind me

bugs (me) bunny
does he hate me?

looooolllaaa
you know he could never
besides i don't think he was mad until i started yelling at him
just..disappointed i think
we made out walker

bugs (me) bunny
yeah i know i was there

looooolllaaa

bugs (me) bunnyusing memes as your about to get ur phone taken

bugs (me) bunny
using memes as your about to get ur phone taken

looooolllaaa
i'm not dying scobell
i'll see my phone soon

bugs (me) bunny
sure..

looooolllaaa
okay, he's asking for everything now.
gotta dip

bugs (me) bunny
bye blake
hopefully we can kiss again 😔

looooolllaaa
WALKER WILLIAM SCOBELL
(soon...)

nayah speaks !!
there's like 4 emotions going on in this chapter...

ALSO PINK LINE IS BACK ONGOFMFKFMF

and did you guys get the hamilton reference in the title, i thought it was funny personally