Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

Crewel: We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests.

(The professor made Roxy grimace at his phrasing, he had sleek monochrome hair and a suit of red, black, and white and on top he wore a fluffy white and black striped coat.)

Deuce: I see... By the way, what's a "fungi"?

Roxy: 'Seriously, how does he not know that?' It's a mushroom.

Deuce: O-Oh. Thanks...

Ace: Blegh. I'm no good at memorization.

Grim: All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good.

Roxy: Oh Grim. 'It's much more complicated than that.'

Shikoku: This doesn't look too bad, I mean we've seen some of them out in the forest.

(Roxy nods as she tries to concentrate until the lesson is over. Once it was over, Mr. Crewel called out to Roxy.)

Crewel: Miss Mochizuki, may I speak with you privately?

Roxy: Umm... Yes, Mr. Crewel.

Ace: We'll wait for you outside of class.

(Roxy nods as Ace and the others leave the classroom while dragging Shikoku along much to her dismay. Roxy starts to fidget with the sleeve of her jacket as she nervously approaches Mr. Crewel.)

Roxy: W-what is it Sir?

Crewel: Pup, I see you walk rather stiffly in those jeans. Are you perhaps used to wearing skirts?

Roxy: Y-yes, but the only issue is that I'm covered in scars. Although a skirt would be nice, it would reveal too much, and wouldn't be a good idea in an all-boys school.

Crewel: Hmm, no matter you can simply cover it up. I'll make sure to include it with a pair of stockings or leggings if that would suffice.

Roxy: Yes Sir.

Crewel: Excellent, Now then puppy I'd want you to meet me in the classroom once School is over to get your measurements for the uniform.

Roxy: R-right, Thank you Mr. Crewel!

Crewel: Think nothing of it pup, I'll let you off now.

Roxy: Yes, of course. Thank you again!

(Once Roxy left the Alchemy Lab she met up with the group and it is on to the next period.)

Second-period 'History'

Trein: I'm Trein and I'm in charge of your history lessons. This is my familiar, Lucius. You will learn about the history of magic that has brought prosperity to the world.

(As the old stone-faced professor introduced himself he held a black and white cat with yellow eyes tucked in his arms. The cat unleashed a low rumbling noise that sounded more like a stomach growl than a meow.)

Trein: Participation in class will affect your grade, not just reports. I will not forgive sleeping in class. Open your textbooks to page 15. We will start with the discovery of magic crystals in the Dwarfs' Mines...

(The cat let out another low growling sound as everyone did as the teacher said. Suddenly Lucius leaps off the desk and sits on Roxy's lap. Catching her a bit off guard, he meows that he can detect she's not entirely human from her scent.)

Roxy: Oh, I...Uh... 'Well, that didn't take long. But what did I expect?' Y-you're quite observant, but I hope will both get along?

(Roxy tentatively scratches the cat's chin gaining a loud purr from the feline. Everyone looked at Roxy in shock, even Mr. Trein.)