"Me too, me too!" Both advishtha and samya said running towards them for a hug and they all group hugged laughing.

"Hayee, Mere bacche! Kitne pyaare lg re hai! " They heard a voice which made them all part from the hug and look at the door there stood sudheen Chauhan and Rashmi Chauhan looking at their kids admiring their love with teary eyes.

The four of them looked at each other passing nods to each other and in the next moment ran towards their parents placing their arms around there parents lovingly and they hugged the four of them back.

After some time they parted away from the warmly hug. "Chalo abh jaldi taiyaar ho jao, warna late ho jaega!" Her mother said in the always motherly tone while wiping the lone tear that left her eye to which they nodded.

After that Arjun, Sudheen and Rashmi went downstairs while the three girls stayed on the room only.

Samya and advishtha were sitting on the bed talking some random things while araavi was still getting ready.

As her entire makeup was done. She felt very weird in herself as she's a kind of person who dosent like to do much makeup on herself, but had to do it today as it was a big day for her.

Araavi was looking at herself in the mirror lost in her own world of thoughts which broke as her eyes fell on the table in front of her and a unknowing smile made its way on her lips as she looked at the jhumke placed on the table as it reminded her of the interaction she had with abhimnayu.

How he held her, how he made her feel, how he gifted her those jhumkas and told her to wear them on their engagement, and how he called her humari jaan. It all affects her but in a good way.

She feels happy knowing that she'll get a partner for her who'll love her and respect her.

Within the next moment she picked up those jhumkas wearing them, and after doing all the final touch ups she looked at her in the mirror, her full look.
........

(Imagine Araavi's dress to be like this)

......
She was glowing like stars in the night sky. Her eyes move to her ears where she wore the jhumkas, the first gift given to her from her Abhimanyu, which made her happy and blush at the same time.

"You are looking gorgeous." Advishtha complimented her making her sit on the couch as her and samya made her wear her bangles and the dupatta on her head.

As she was all ready both samya and advishtha leaned close to her face and samya let out a whistle looking at her sister lovingly. While araavi closed her eyes from the embarrassment and shyness she felt.

Seeing her reaction both samaya and advishtha laughed. As they were continously teasing araavi, they were disturbed by a knock on the door. Samya went towards the door and opened it to see her family standing at the entrance. Everyone became speechless looking at araavi who was glowing.