Ch.9:Getting to know each other

The group sat around the campfire, munching on some food Jimmy stored in his cube.

Spongebob:Not gonna lie, it's kinda nice to meet new friends.

Pony:Likewise.

Spongebob:You know, while we're here, maybe we could get to know each other.

Jimmy:Well...Timmy and I have actually met a few times.

Zim:Really?

Timmy:Yeah, there was this whole fiasco where I poofed myself to his world, he ended up getting stuck in my world, it's one of those, "You had to be there" kind of things.

Zim:I see.

El Tigre:You two count you blessings that you don't have deal as many villains as I do. Like seriously, I'm not even out of school and some bad guy robs a bank! At least wait a bit!

Jenny:Dude, I feel your pain!

They all began to laugh.

Jenny:You know, I've honestly had my fair share of ridiculous moments. For example, one time, I was talking to my friend Brad, and I told him that despite being built as a teenager, I was built five years ago. However, an eagle eared kindergarten teacher overheard us, and jumped to the conclusion that I was five years old, and took me to her kindergarten.

Annie:Really?

Jenny:*Annoyed* Yep. 

Raph:I didn't know kindergarten teachers had the minds of Kindergarteners!

They all chuckled a bit.

Jenny:Man, that was an absolute nightmare!

Ronnie Anne:You must've wanted to blow the place apart so badly.

Jenny:You have no idea. Thankfully, my mom and principal found out and bailed me out. The school board was NOT happy with the teacher for making such a stupid decision.

Lincoln:I've been in unpleasant situations like that. For instance, back when Ronnie Anne and I used to go to the same school, she tended to bully me.

Ronnie Anne:You'll find out why in a second.

Lincoln:Anyway, I tell my sisters and, I swear this what happened...they said that because Ronnie Anne bullied me, that meant she liked me.

Everyone was completely baffled at what they just heard.

Aang:You're joking.

Lincoln:I wish I was.

Miko:Okay, I'm a girl, and even I know that's stupid! Why in the world would they think that?! 

Lincoln:Because one of them saw that in a magazine. Anyway, they wanted to help me, so I decided to at least give it a go. So they decided I should...kiss her.

High Five:No way!

Ronnie Anne:And after he did the deed, I gave him a shiner.

Everyone was a little puzzled.

Ronnie Anne:What? He kissed me out of nowhere!

Lincoln:I scolded my sisters. However, it seemed to work out a bit as Ronnie Anne and I did become friends. 

Ronnie Anne:Pranking and joking around is kinda how I liked to make friends.

Lincoln:Though, my parents scolded my sisters for their dumb decisions. Still really wish I didn't do that.

El Tigre:Ha. You wanna talk huge mistakes. While back, I was put in charge of my school's mascot, Zebra Donkey. Unfortunately, unknown to me, bananas were poisonous to him. Which, of course, I learned AFTER we chowed on several banana split sundaes.