Part 18

Pearls started to flow from my eyes. Now I am all alone in this big deep jungle. Many bloodthirsty animals live in this forest.

I sat down under a tree on a rock to save myself from those animals.

She was scared. Her body started to tremble badly. Her heartbeats were fast. Her hands were shaking.

"Plz yn, come here, plz be safe," Jennie prayed in her mind, being worried for her friend.

Don't worry, she will be alright." Jimin consoles her while patting her back.

" Jimin, you don't know, she is sensitive." Jennie spoke while weeping.

"We will find her. Just wait for tomorrow morning," Jimin told her in a consoling tone.

She stood up and decided to find her fellows. With trembling feet, she started to walk in the forest. Howling of wolves were making her more afraid.

She turned on her phone flashlight to make her view clear. She was taking steps with fear. After going a short distance, she regretted her decision.

After going a little forward, she heard some footsteps. Her brain stopped working when she saw a wolf coming out of bushes. Wolf was coming towards her with slow steps. Her legs went numb.

She slowly took her steps back and started to run backwards. She was running as fast as she could. For saving her life, she was running and running without caring for anyone. Wolf was behind her.

After going some distance while running, she turned right side.

After some time, she realized that wolf wasn't behind her anymore. She took a sigh and took a water bottle from the bag which was behind her and drank it in one breath.

She was breathing heavily. After calming herself a little bit, she heard someone was calling her name. First, she got afraid but decided to follow the voice.

First, the voice was low, but now she can hear it clearly. She was moving forward with her halted steps. But when she saw a shadow of a person she got to know who it was?.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly without caring for anything, and started crying.

I hugged him tightly and did not want to leave him. I started crying on his shoulder while hugging him tightly.

When she hugged me tightly, I got shocked. "Are you ok?" he asked while hugging her back hesitantly.

She didn't reply to him and was just crying.

After calming down, i parted away from him, whipping my tears, which were flowing from my eyes non stoply.

"I am sorry," i said in almost low voice while backing away

"Are you ok?" he asked, being politely while checking me out if I was ok.

I just nod a little.

"Let's go," he said

I nodded, and we started to head back towards our camps.

We arrived at the camps side. Everyone was worried for us. When I saw jennie, I ran towards her and hugged her. Students and teachers gather

around us.

"Are you ok?" Jennie asked, looking at me up and down.

"Yes, I am ok," she said in almost whisper.

Next day at home

We arrived and opened the door to enter. We entered the living room just then Lisa came running towards taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung looked at me with an awkward smile. I also smiled a little and went to my room. I straight went to the washroom to get fresh because she had already made my mood off.

After taking a shower, I went to the kitchen to make something for me because I was feeling hungry. I simply made noodles for myself.

Now I am in my room, laying on bed to get rest. I was resting a bit, but my phone rings which was placed on a nightstand. I grabbed it and saw Mrs kim was calling me. I picked it up.

"Hello, my daughter," she spoke in a cute voice

"Hello Mom," I replied sweetly

"How are you?" she asked

"I am good. How are you guys?" I asked her

"I am fine and everyone is good here, what about taehyung?" she asked

" Everything is fine here," i told her

" Me and your dad are coming back for some time there," she spoke from another side, being exited.

"That's good, and what about my parents? Will they also come?" I asked, being confused

"No dear, they will handle everything here. We are coming back for some business reasons." She says with a little bit sadness in her voice.

"When is your flight?" I asked her.

"Next week, dear," She said

"Ok," I said

"Yn, did taehyung not tell you about us?" she asked.

"About which mom," i said in a confused tone

"That we are coming here" she says.

"I u-um- "I got confused and was about to tell her some fake story, but she cutted me off.

"So he didn't tell you about it, I will take class of him. If he doesn't take care of you well, I am gonna beat him up. " she was throwing tantrums on taehyung, and It was difficult for me to control my laugh.

" Yn dear, I will talk to you later," She said and hung up the phone.

I throw my phone on another side of bed and lay on another side to get my mind fresh. His parents are coming in next week, and what will I do if they find out about Lisa. I shrugged my thoughts and slept.

I woke up with a fresh mind and saw the time. It was 11:00 o'clock at night. I went inside the washroom to wash my face.

I went downstairs because I was not sleepy. I decided to watch a movie. I went to the kitchen, took some snacks and went to the movie room. I opened the door and went inside it.

But to my surprise, both were there watching

movies while cuddling. My steps got stuck at their place. But I forced myself to go in front of them. I am not weak. I can face problems.

With halted slow steps, I went towards another sofa and sat in front of them with one leg over another mine.

Lisa was looking at me in dim light of screen like she would eat me alive. I ignored her and also started to watch a movie. It was a romantic movie.

Sometimes, I thought that if he didn't have any girlfriend, would he treat me like just the way he treated Lisa?

TO BE CONTINUED