Part 17

I quietly stand up and walked away.

Why he asked me this question? He has girlfriend so why does he need to know my feelings towards him?

I want sometime alone. I had come a little further now. I stood at one place in between trees and started watching the moonlight.

I don't know why I get a weird feeling when he has a girl around him. I just shrugged my thoughts and looked at the moon.

How beautiful the moonlight looks at night. Everything shines in it's light. Everything looks silvery in it's bright shine.

"What a strange game life plays" someone says while standing up right side of me.

I turned my neck to the right side to look at the person to see...

him....

"The word of life doesn't sound good coming from your mouth" I said while looking at moon.

"And why" taehyung asked being confused while looking at me.

"Because you don't know the meaning of life yet" i said while looking turning my head towards him.

"Oh looks like you know everything about life" he says in teasing tone.

"Sorry, but i am too tired today to fight you" I said walking past him.

But he held my arm and make me face him. Due to sudden movement I couldn't handle myself and landed on his chest.

Their faces were just inches away. He was holding her arm. Her chest was heaving up and down due to closeness between them. Breathings were mixing. Her heart beats were loud enough for him to hear.

I looked up at his eyes and pushed him a little away from me.

"Don't cross the boundaries you have created" I said while looking at his eyes and left him there.

He turned around and looked at her fading figure.

Next morning

I wake up due to sun rays hitting my skin giving me warmth. I took off my duvet and sit straight with my messy hairs. I looked around and saw Jennie wasn't here. I get up quickly and changed into this.

I went outside the tent. Everyone was working peacefully. I was finding jennie but she was nowhere to be seen. Just I was finding her I saw two similar figures walking towards me.

It was Jennie and Jimin coming towards me while giggling.

"Are you awake" Jennie said excitedly while hugging me.

"Yes dumbo" I spoke while smiling towards her.

"I am also here" Jimin spoke with almost fake crying tone.

"Looks like you got a new friend dumbo" yn spoke while winking at Jennie.

"Yeah" Jennie said smiling shyly.

So you are going to given tasks. You have to completed them before sunset.

I was given task to find 50 flower.

It was caralluma hesperidum. Caralluma is a star shaped flower. It was very little flower. Guess what it will take time to find 50 flowers of caralluma.

First I will do breakfast to get energy for my fragile body. So I will able to win my given task. I finished my breakfast and then went to my tent to took my bag.

Everyone was ready to go to finish their given task. Group of students were walking towards jungle while having fun.

While looking here and there and going deep in forest was beautiful experience for me. Long trees were talking to sky were looking attractive.

Afternoon

All of us students and teachers sat in a circle to eat. Some students were close to completing their tasks. But I just got ten flowers.

I was drowned in my thoughts, how to complete my task before sunset. I quietly stand up and was about to go but someone called me from behind.

I turned around and looked at the person.

"Where are you going" one of my teacher asked me

"Uh sir I have to collect flowers and I have don't much have time." I spoke with humble.

"Ok go but don't go far" teacher says and continued his lunch.

Jennie and Jimin were talking I don't want to

disturb them.

I was looking here and there in ground to find caralluma. I see one flower and went towards it and pick it up with my twuizor and put in plastic bag where already ten flowers were placed.

It was now 5pm and sun was getting off. I was with my friends but every student wants to finish their task as soon as possible. Everyone got separated.I have to collect ten more flowers.

She went away and finally she was closed to collect all the flowers. But she doesn't realize that she was far from everyone and got lost in deep jungle.

She pluck the last flower and finally looked up and realize that she was not with her friends.

When I looked up and saw that I was alone. No one was here. I gulped my saliva hardly and called Jennie. But got no response.

Again I called Jennie but got no response in return. My fear started to get more when it started to get dark. I took out my phone and dailed her but to my bad luck there was no service here.

I was lost and there was no one here except me. I was scared. My body tenses due to fear.

After sometime

Now stars started to shine bright and there was no sign of any person. I was continuously calling Jennie but there was no service.

Taehyung's POV.

It good night and there was no sign of her. Everyone was waiting for her arrive at tent place. But it was already late.

I stand up and went to find yn.