Part 3

At home

i parked my car and enter in my house. I was passing from hall but my mom call me from back.

Mom - Yn, come here

Yn - coming Mom

I went to living room where from mom was calling me.

I enter and saw a lady, who is sitting next to mom.

She was beautiful, her hairs were so silky. Her skin was glowy.

Mom; yn come here and meet my old friend.

Mom; she is my daughter (to her)

Aunty; Oh she is your daughter. She is very beautiful. Come here dear.

I went near her and shake my hands with her.

Yn ; Hi aunty how are you?

Aunty; I am fine. What about you? 

Yn ; I am good. Nice to meet you aunty. Mom I going in my room. I am tired.

Mrs Kim POV; She is so cute. I like her.

Yn POV.

I said and head to upstairs in my room.

I took shower and changed my clothes into comfy ones and lay on my bed.

At evening

I was sleeping but my precious mom don't want me sleep. She went room and shake her. 

Mom; yn, wake up!

Yn-  plz mom let me sleep

 Mom; Your dad is calling you. Ok i am coming

"Hi dad how are you, you know İ missed you so much." İ hugged my dad. 

Dad; I missed you too sweety.

Mom; dinner is ready. (From kitchen)

 Dad; let's eat dinner first or else your mom will eat us

Yn ; i know

At dining table

Mom to dad; You know kim family is shifted to Seoul last week. Mrs kim has invited us to party this Sunday.

Dad; That's good. We will have to go to party.

Mom; it's good idea.

I was eating silently while listening to them.

Yn ; Who are they? I mean you guys know them?

Dad; yeah they are close friend of ours. Mrs. Kim is friend of your mother and Mr KIM was my best friend. But they shifted to Busan when you were child. But now they shift here due to business matters, I think.

Mom; Yeah your dad is right. Today Mrs kim told me about that they shift here because of some business matters.

Yn ; ohh I got it, I got it. Can I go to party with you?

Dad; Yes of course you will have to go with us.

Yn ; thank you dad

After biding my goodbye to my lovely buddies I came back in my room and lay on my bed.

I can't sleep so just random thoughts were coming in my mind.

My thoughts

This new teacher is very rude. I don't like him. He is very angry man. But he teaches very good. His way of teaching is very good. But I don't like his behavior. Old teachers are also very good at teaching things.

Which dress i will wear for party. İ think I have to get help from Jennie. She will help m

Morning

College